Best PG in the Game
Written by kotagames
I've played with a ton of amethyst and diamond point guards, and Steve here is by far the best one out. His dribble moves are dirty, his shot is dirty, his perimeter defense is dirty, and his hair looks dirty. This Nash can shoot from just about anywhere past halfcourt, he's a great inside finisher, and one of the best facilitators in the game. His release is a bit slower than Curry's or Klay's, but that just gives you extra time to appreciate the fact that he's not a scrub like those two.
Bought for: 100k MT (100% worth it)
- Inside scoring, his 92 driving layup feels like a 105, especially with acrobat and relentless finisher
- Shooting off the dribble/moving shots, sinks almost every one with difficult shots
- Standing Shot, his mid range seems low, but he doesn't miss, and he has a hot zone in every area inside the 3 pt line
- His only cold zone is from above the key at 3 pt range, but he sinks everything from deep anyway
- 98 stamina means he'll always have energy for clutch time, and if late game fouling happens, he doesn't miss
- 91 ball control paired with ankle breaker allows him to shatter the hopes and dreams of any defender
- Rebounding, but obviously that's not what you're looking for him to do
- Interior defense, but again, that's fairly irrelevant
- Sometimes he'll get stuffed inside, but if that's happening, just shoot from a little deeper
- He looks kinda like a crackhead in-game
Recommended Strategy: Literally anything you want on offense. He's just as cheese as ruby Giannis, but instead of dunking, he hits threes. On defense, put pick pocket on him and do work.
Use if: You want the best pure point guard in the game
Don't use if: You hopped on the GSW bandwagon. You don't deserve him.
Bottom Line: If I could have sex with a 2K card, it'd be this card.