Force of nature
Written by JBuckets36
BEAST! Let me start this off by saying that if you have enough MT... You NEED this card on your team. He will carry you. He has the size and strength to pick up the shambles of your team and carry them to victory over his shoulder. I think the only card more dominant down low is Diamond Shaq, but Demarcus can hit free throws, midranges and 3s which Shaq can't - so it's not even an argument IMO. Boogie has struggled against Shaq in the paint, but it's so easy to use Boogie to draw slow, powerful bigs like Shaq out of the paint that it makes up for it immensely. He's an unstoppable force of nature and a one man wrecking crew.
(Averages 21.3 points and 7.2 rebounds in 11 minutes thru 43 games so far)
Bought for: 52K MT
- Inside scoring: Great post moves, not a huge fan of his fade but post hooks are almost always money in this game.
- Strength: He bullies tf out of everyone but Shaq.
- Rebounding: Great knack for rebounding, and can hunt them down like a beast. Will lead your team in rebounding even if you bring him off the bench.
- Defense: Not a great "Defender" but if you're playing man with him and have good timing you can block most shots.
- Outside scoring: Great form and awesome stats to go with it. Pick and pops, corner 3s, etc. are money.
- Free throw: This is one of my favorite parts of this card - a big with a great draw foul who can actually hit his FTs.
- Speed: He's not quick or too agile, if your opponent has someone like Bill Russell or Hakeem and REALLY knows how to use that player, Boogie might get beat.
Recommended Strategy: Off ball as Demarcus the entire game and use him to patrol the paint and send shots flying. Idc if people consider it a b*tch strategy, it works flawlessly if you know how to play defense as a center.
Other Comments: Best card on my team, leads the team in points+rebounds almost every time even if I bring him off the bench behind Lockdown Tim Duncan (depending on who my opponent has at C).
Use if: You like to win games and dominate.
Don't use if: You hate winning and dominating your opponent.
Bottom Line: A must have for your team.