World B. Free '86
Written by scatmann67
I often get Free on my team because of his ability to drive and shoot. This year, I was happy to see that 2k still gave him the ability to do both. After grinding domination, I was choosing between him and Steve Francis. I made the right decision picking Free. He is great in Isolation and in several offensive sets. Definitely get him over Francis.
Bought for: Reward
- Inside scoring: Great at attacking the basket. He can finish strong and can play through contact. 98 draw foul.
- Has great dribble moves and can easily create space
- Can hit the outside shot very consistently. He has an easy release to get used to
- Steals from other players fairly easily -Good speed/speed with ball
- Overall Defense: He isn't a terrible defender, but only has a B- perimeter rating. Overall though, still a decent defender -A little undersized
Other Comments: Can run Point guard or Shooting Guard
Use if: You need a score first, athletic guard that can play good defense if you user him
Don't use if: You need a defensive minded guard
Bottom Line: An amazing player that can lead your team. The best player to get after domination.