Solid All-Around Bench PF
Written by thewhitemamba24
I'm on a semi-budget right now and Dario is feasting as my backup PF. I occasionally run him with my starters when I need a stretch 4 (here's my lineup) and he plays like a ruby.
Bought for: 4,500 MT
- Inside scoring: Good finisher in the lane, gets a lot of layups cutting to the basket. Post scoring is OK, not a #1 option in the post but he'll take a mismatch easily on the block.
- Outside scoring: Easy release + good ratings = BUCKETS. Dario is one of the better <ruby stretch 4's in the game. And unlike other bigs who can shoot, he can both get himself open and create his own shot with his...
- Playmaking: A big with 74 ball control and 67 speed with ball? He can create his own shot if I need a bucket and can help set up his teammates if they're open.
- Rebounding: He's a good rebounder for a stretch big, comes up with a whole lot of clutch offensive boards and can be a force on the defensive side with rebounding.
- Defense, kinda: He's not a shot blocker or a clamp-up post player. But, he can rip other bigs with impunity and can switch onto guards and play pretty good defense on them.
- Strength: Not very strong, will get backed down by Z-Bo-like players.
Recommended Strategy: Let him shoot, pick and pop, reverse pick and roll
Examples: Watch IRL Dario
Use if: You want an all-around stretch 4
Don't use if: You need a good post scorer or strong rebounder
Bottom Line: Great value for money, nice player to use off the bench