Lets Be Reasonable
Written by jgarber2000
First of all, lets be reasonable. Butler isn't a top wing in the game but for his price he may be the best value player in all of MyTeam. I review cards based on value and I am usually more critical on player reviews, so im not just going to be handing away five stars on every player.
Bought for: 30,000 MT
- Drawing Fouls - One of the best cards at drawing fouls at the rim and undoubtedly his best skill.
- Post Game - If you play butler at SF he may have tougher time, but this guard abuses other SG's in the post
- Sweet Release - Currently 45-47 at the free throw line, Excellent midrange shooter, Will threes in the corner when left open
- Finishing - This card draws constant and one's or finish's over top shot blockers on a regular basis. Defense - Butlers versatility on the defensive end cements this as a great card, being able to guard 1-3 is really helpful and can anchor your perimeter defense.
- Speed - Slow speed makes it harder to get around defenders if you do not use him properly
- 3pt Shooting - Leave him wide open and he'll hit it, otherwise I wouldn't shoot behind the arc
- Playmaking - Can be sloppy with the ball and isn't the best passer, so it may be best to play him at the 3
Use if: You want a great 3 and D player who finish's the rim and draws fouls
Don't use if: You want playmaking and three point shooting
Bottom Line: Must have on any budget squad!