Jimmer Fredette '11
Written by xvBlackJesus
So when I packed this player I almost nutted in my pants. The cards shooting stats were God-like and I never had enough MT to actually purchase this card. Never less I tried my luck with the 21 CL bundle and my lucky sweet ass got him in the topper. This card is a GOD. He will not miss if he has any space. I have played him PG and SG and he excels in both. Depends if you want a shooting point guard or not. My type is a D-Rose PG who I am grinding for. Never less this card is automatic anywhere beyond half court.
Bought for: Pulled
- Mid Range: Outstanding, will not miss an open shot, and can hit contested shots fairly well.
- Outside scoring: He is CLAP. Anywhere beyond half court, you know its wet.
- Playmaking: For a pure shooter, his playmaking is pretty well rounded. He is not an outstanding playmaker, but he will do the job, and at times he will do something and you will be like well shit.
- Defense: Surprisingly he can lock up some players. His defense is solid.
- Rebounding: Not a great rebounder.
- Speed: He has decent speed but he won't be flying by people and is sometimes slow in my opinion.
- Dunking: Wont dunk for shit.
Recommended Strategy: "Catch and shoot and shoot at will. He is clap, just don't force it too much even though hell hit a contested 3 occasionally. Don't use in ISO. Pick and Roll is a good play for him, defenders sometimes go under and thats the green light for any shooter. "
Use if: You want a white boy who can make it rain.
Don't use if: "You are tight on money. pretty large amount of money to blow on one player.
Bottom Line: If you're lucky enough to pull him or your blessed with coins he is a shooting God and is CLAP.