Elton Brand '06
Brand Flakes BH
Written by Kobester
As soon as I saw Andre2k's video introducing him and Steve Francis as a duo, I knew I needed to pick him up and grind Myteam online to get a second Amethyst pick (Haven't gotten there yet) but the other day I finally picked up Elton on my way to getting this Godly duo, but even without the duo there is no stopping this man, in his first 7 games for me he averages 22.4 PPG on 65% from the field, 7.8 RPG, 2.2 BPG all this in only 13.2 MPG. Keep in mind 6 of these games have been MTO, that one other game was a domination game to test him out and he dropped 24 8 and 2, there is no stopping this man.
Bought for: A bit less than 200k mt (might be more expensive now)
- Inside scoring: Best Interior scorer I've ever played with, will bully majority of centers that aren't named Shaq, Kareem, Wilt, or Hakeem.
- Post Scoring: The 92 Post Fadeaway is nice but I have not used that as much as I use the 96 Post Hook which is nearly unstoppable.
- Mid-Range Messiah: Elton Brand comes with a Gold Mid-Range Deadeye, which is amazingly useful for the pick and pop game.
- Rebounding: He skies for boards and uses his size to push defenders out of the paint.
- Blocking: He can stay straight up with tall defenders and will bully little defenders, when point guards get their stupid blow by animation, he can glass their layups and won't even allow point guards like Russell Westbrook to poster him or even finish on him.
- Speed: Despite having a relatively high speed for a center he feels slow, it doesn't hurt too much.
- Pick and Roll, Pick and Pop, Post Hook etc.
Use if: You want a player who can lead your team Offensively and Defensively.
Don't use if: You want a extremely athletic center like Ben Wallace.
Bottom Line: He's not only one of the Best Centers, but one of the Best Diamonds