Glenn Robinson III
Glenn Robinson III + Video!!
Written by DevonBron
I wanted to run an all-time Michigan Wolverines lineup, so I picked up this amethyst Glenn Robinson III for 50,000 MT (he is a lot cheaper now). Robinson can shoot pretty well and can obviously dunk if given the opportunity, so I would recommend giving him the ball in catch & shoot situations or in transition.
Bought for: 50,000 MT (PS4)
- Outside Scoring: Robinson has an 87 open shot mid and an 85 open shot 3pt which is decent, but his shot just seems to go in. As long as Robinson is open, you shouldn't be scared to let it fly.
- Inside Scoring: Robinson has a 90 shot close, 95 standing layup, 85 driving layup, 90 STANDING DUNK, 97 DRIVING DUNK, AND A 97 CONTACT DUNK. So, obviously your opponent does not want to stand under the rim in transition when Robinson has the ball. Robinson also has an 88 draw foul rating and an 84 free throw rating, so when Robinson is fouled, he will convert at the line.
- Passing: Robinson has an 82 passing accuracy which is pretty good for a SF.
- Defense: Robinson has good defensive ratings with an 80 on-ball defensive IQ rating, so he should do an okay job at stopping your opponent's SF.
- Badges: Robinson only comes with 2 badges, but those two badges happen to be Hall of Fame Lob City Finisher and Hall of Fame Posterizer.
- None?: Robinson's defense isn't fantastic, but it's okay.
Recommended Strategy: "Catch and shoot, and Drive in Transition."
Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swJAJc4O8r8 (My first game with amethyst Glenn Robinson III and the all-time Michigan Wolverines).
Use if: "You want an athletic, scoring SF."
Don't use if: "You want a diamond SF or you need amazing defense from the SF position."
Bottom Line: "This amethyst Glenn Robinson III is a fun card to use and if you like dunking, this card is worth the pick up."