Bob Lanier '82
Written by NarNarGoon
Overall he is a great player and I have him come off the bench for me and I keep feeding him in the post.
Got him from completing the bucks collection.
- Great hook animation and release - get green 99% of the time
- Decent defender and comes up with the occasional block
- Obviously the rebounding, defensive, play making, athleticism and outside ratings aren't the best so I would have to say these are his only weaknesses.
- Although rebounding and defending stats are lower than some other players i haven't seen this be a problem
- Athleticism seems okay, he comes up with the occasional dunk but don't expect to throw alley-ops and for him to finish
Recommended Strategy: Post up and hook shots, fades close to basket are decent but you're better just going with the hook shot.
Use if: "You like to slow things down and like to play inside out"
Don't use if: "You don't have any other decent rebounders on the floor or are wanting to play up tempo"
Bottom Line: "Personally I like to play 4 out 1 in, with four 3 point shooters standing on the perimeter and just feed him in the post every possession. Through 6 games he is shooting 80% so yes he is a viable no 1 option in lower leagues and in offline modes"