Good Underrated Player
Written by gsiv734
I was looking around on twitter at the Locker Codes, and I managed to find myself seeing this card. I did not have a good team at the time so I decided to pick him up. In my first game I played with this card I did not see many flaws at all. I still don't see any flaws about his shooting, but in some areas he does not excel at.
Bought for: Didn't Buy, used the Locker Code.
- Can Drive to the Basket and make the shot about 60% of the time.
- Can make contested shots.
- Makes Fadeaway's like an amethyst.
- Can shoot the three. (88 open & 84 contested)
- Plays defense on and off the ball well.
- Paul George is very athletic, and dunks on pretty much everyone.
- Does not grab many rebounds.
- Not a good passing Small Forward.
Recommended Strategy: I would either use Isolation with him, or post up and shoot the fadeaway or try to get to the rim.
Other Comments: Paul George averages around 5 points for me on the last spot on the bench.
Use if: You want a good shooting/defending Small Forward.
Don't use if: "You need a good rebounding Small Forward or a pass first Small Forward.
Bottom Line: If you don't all ready have him, I would suggest picking him up from how cheap he is.