Mark Aguirre '84
Good Card But Not Dirk
Written by bendlian
AS everyone knows 2k let us down with these events players. I still decided to rip open the packs and I pulled this man. I wanted Wes though. He is a well rounded player. And he is worth the MT. This review is based on 3 MTO games.
Bought for: Packed
- Inside scoring: Dunks and finishes strong
- Mid Range: Easy release and good rating
- Post Scoring: He can Fadeaway and do other things in the post.
- Rebounding: For his size he is a good rebounder.
- 3pt: He hasn't missed any open 3's for me yet.
- Price: Very affordable card
- Defense: Not a lockdown defender but not a liability.
- Speed: A little slow for his position.
- Badges: All of them are bronze
- Passing: Not a great passer
- Ball Control: Gets Picked off often in the post and when dribbling.
Recommended Strategy: "Get open, and post moves."
Other Comments: "He is a great price so I would pick him up before the packs are gone."
Use if: "You want a post scoring forward"
Don't use if: "You need an athletic Paul George Like Player"
Bottom Line: "Great value as well as nice player to use while building up your team."