Spencer Haywood '71
Written by easternboy35
I bought this card a while ago, but is still solid. He starts over 98 Rodman because he can score in the post and is very athletic who can get lots of rebounds. Great in transition
Bought for: 19,000 MT
- Athleticism- Grade A VERY athletic and dunks very well
- Inside Scoring- Very good in the post
- Rebounding- 98 stats gets a lot of boards and second chance points
- Speed with ball- Way slower compared to his usual speed, but not horrible
- Three ball- Grade D- Not good at all at threes and has a weird release, but can hit them occasionally
Recommended Strategy: "Post up or second chance points, run in transition as well"
Use if: "You want an athletic power forward who can rebound"
Don't use if: "You need good shooting or a taller power forward like Kevin Love"
Bottom Line: "Great power forward who is very athletic."