Written by gudmayo
Was aiming to make some MT off him, and with my filter he came up for 7,000 (I thought he went for atleast 15k being so new) but he didn't go for even close. I was pretty pissed knowing I wasted some MT with the fees so I decided to use all of his contracts first on blacktop and he isn't a good player at all.
Bought for: 7k MT
- 3 Point: It is very unreliable and inconsistent but sometimes he will drain them I'd say about 45% of the time on dribble or off dribble.
- Dunking: 45 Driving dunk but this man consistently dunks, kind've like Nate Archibald... Low rating but dunks A LOT.
- Midranges: Probably the only consistent thing in this mans game makes majority of his midranges tbh more off dribble for me than on dribble.
- Playmaking: Great playmaker no issues
- Badges: Comes with a lot of badges, no shooting badges gold though.
- Speed: Tbh it doesn't feel like a 97 but it feels like the 88-92 speed range which isn't bad at all.
- Inconsistency: Sometimes this man will make all of his shots contested and uncontested other games he won't make a shot no matter how open
- Defensive liability: Not any amazing defense, doesn't have clamps at all. Will get bodied in the paint by taller point guards such as Magic, Penny, Oscar, Etc.
- Inside scoring: His inside stats look great but I can promise you they aren't, sure he will make the occasional driving layup but it isn't a reliable way of scoring
- Size: 6'1 PG, just like real life size matters (pun) If someones using a big PG or SG at PG they'll easily score 30+ points
- Rebounding: Not a great rebounder doesn't really matter though
Recommended Strategy: Sell him ASAP to reach his full potential,
Other Comments: He is NOT WORTH the price he is far to inconsistent.
Use if: I don't see a reason many better PGs for the price to name a few, Ruby Kyrie, Ruby Wall, Ruby Rubio, Ruby Curry, Ruby Russel,
Don't use if: Same as above.
Bottom Line: Tf nigga if you actually want this card you're dumb