Rajon Rondo '12
Better than Westbrook? Maybe..
Written by j2j2!
This cards can do almost anything you need him to. He can drive, pass, dribble, shoot, play call, draw fouls, make floaters, break ankles, etc... . This card is absolutely unstoppable, especially when paired with his counterpart, Paul Pierce. I bought this card for around 70,000 at the time and have played about 10 games with it. He's currently averaging (for me) 21.4 ppg, 9.8 apg, and 3.7 spg. This card is a monster and can do whatever you need. Also, he is one of THE BEST defensive guards in the game. When I'm losing late game, I have no problem subbing in rondo to play defense on any guard. The best thing is that his defense is boosted greatly with his duo in the game.
- Driving to rim
- Shooting off the dribble mid-range
- Dribbling through defenders
- Playing On-ball defense
- Open-shot threes
- FAST and ATHLETIC
- His driving dunk (surprisingly good)
- He's small (So don't post)
- He can't shooting overly contested threes
- Run pick and rolls, call isolation, pass and pop out to the three, drive to the rim, drive and kick
- You need a consistent scoring and defending point guard that can impact both ends of the floor.
- Want to hit contested mid-range shots and score inside.
DON'T USE IF:
- You want to have a Stephen Curry fade away, pull from half court shooting type team.
- Get this card. It's simple. Unless you absolutely suck at this game, he will give you a huge boost to your team. He's basically a mini westbrook that can't dunk.