Tony Parker '09
Written by CupOfDirt97
I decided to restart MyTeam recently, and I knew that I really like Diamond Tim Duncan. So I saw that he had a dynamic duo with Tony Parker, and I knew what my plan was for Historic Domination. My first game with him I pretty much chucked every wide open shot that I had with him, and he kept on bricking shots. Not a good sign. I forgot after watching the Spurs for that last 2 decades that Tony was really good at the pick and roll, mid-range jumpers, lay-ups, but most importantly, floaters. So I played with him like he does in real life, and he starting killing it. This dude has not missed a floater for me, even the most contested shots, they just keep on dropping. After adding difficult shots his midrange shots would start to knock down with ease.
Bought for: Historic Domination Reward
- Floaters: He won't miss, and PLEASE ADD GOLD TEAR DROPPER to him.
- Layups: He can finish around bigs really well.
- Mid-Range: Adding Gold Difficult Shots made his midrange lethal
- Three's: I only shoot this when he's on fire, and will knock them down.
- Handles: He doesn't get stripped that easily, and his cross is pretty deadly. It gives him enough space to drive and knock down some floaters.
- Defense: He can stay in front of guys enough, but opponents notice him and attack with their opposing PG's and burn him pretty easily
Recommended Strategy: Pick and Roll, Floaters, Midrange, transition, and you should probably pick up Diamond Tim Duncan for Dynamic Duo boosts.
Other Comments: His free throws are money too
Use if: "You want a distributor who can also burn any defender for easily layups and floaters"
Don't use if: "You need a lockdown defender or a three point specialist"
Bottom Line: "Best Historic Domination reward by far, his floaters and money"