Written by CTRCR7$$
This player has everything you want from a great Small Forward
Bought for: Packed in Playoffs Packs
- Inside scoring: 97 driving dunk and will put his nuts in everybody's faces. Also 93 driving layup
- Outside Scoring: 85 open shot 3pt he will make most shots and rating should be a lot higher than it is
- Defending: Great defending at protects the rim well even though low block rating. Great on ball defending so that you don't have to cheese with off ball.
- Rebounding: Not the greatest but makes up for it by great defending and offense
- Playmaking: Does not have great dribble moves but is faster with the ball than shown by stats. He will not break ankles.
Recommended Strategy: When you get a defensive rebound or turnover give the ball straight to him and let him run.
Other Comments: He will make most contested and open threes so either drive with him and finish at the rim or kick it out to him and let him shoot.
Use if: You want an athletic beast, good defender, and great shooter. Also great for domination
Don't use if: You want a playmaker and don't play him at the 4 because he won't get the rebounds over a Dennis Rodman or Anthony Davis etc.
Bottom Line: Great player for the money and super fun to play with