Written by XTwo
NOTE: If you found my review useful please make sure to leave a comment as i am new to this and would love both positive and negative feedback for future reviews!
Infomation: Got this card for 16,000 MT just before the market crash after looking through many many centers and ended up picking this card up based on its stats.
Bought for: 16,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Can dunk well in the paint also has a very good driving dunk
- Shooting: This card has one of the better releases in the game for a big man and has no weird jumpiness to the form it is very easy to green
- Rebounding: pretty good rebounding stats especially if you run him at the 4 instead of the 5
- Badges: comes with very good badges including pick and popper and catch and shoot, i would recommend adding deep range dead-eye if you run a pick and pop, defensive stopper, post spin technician and drop stepper
- Defence: dont get me wrong this card can hold his own but with a 38 lateral quickness this card can feel slow at times when running at the 4 for but this inst enough to say this card isnt great
- Consistency: this card is a very very good big man shooter but there will be times or even a game ever once in a while where he wont make shots
- Playmaking: this card is not like a Jokic or a KAT so dont expect him to be agile with ball in his hands
Recommended Strategy: pick and fade, spot up corner, pick and roll, post up
Use if: You want a stretch 4 or 5 with good rebounding and finishing ability
Don't use if: You want a Paint protector or a playmaking 4 or 5
Bottom Line: Great value especially after the market crash would highly recommend giving him a s shot in your lineup