Kawhi Leonard '14
Written by OfficialFitzy13
Kawhi, the claw, is possibly one of the best small forwards in the game. However, is this playoff performer worth 300k more than the playoffs one? Well this review should explain just that.
(Notice) I have used this card with and without the pink diamond duncan duo.
Bought for: 300k MT
- Inside scoring: Great finisher, dunking abilities are great as well as dunking animations
- 86 ball control allows speed boosting abilities, good for iso ball
- catch and shoot specialist, however, his release isn't the quickest, but is still very manageable to green
- Defense, no explanation needed
- comes with several defensive HOF badges as well as catch and shoot and mid range deadeye
- 6'7, ideal height for a small forward
- with duncan's duo he becomes a man amongst boys
-none, unless if you consider his jump shot slow or that you're disappointed that he doesn't have HOF limitless range
-he lacks a hook shot if decided to be played at the pf position
Recommended Strategy: play this card as you wish, he's the entire package.
Use if: you want one of the best sf's in the game. Or if you're keen on completing the jordan collection.
Don't use if: if you don't have the mt or if you don't have pd duncan
Bottom Line: he is incredibly expensive and if you do not have a the mt, the 94 kawhi with the aldridge duo is just as good as the base version of this card without the duncan duo. I'd advise in getting this card only if you have pd duncan or plan on getting him. Otherwise invest in a sf that accommodates well with your squad.
similar(cheaper)alternatives- (95) Paul george, (95) lebron