Ray Allen '06
BEST 'PG' IN THE GAME
Written by Roodle
Bought for: Packed
- 3 Point shot: Obviously this card has an unreal three point shot. Hits a lot of pull up threes. Only down fall is his release is super slow and hard to master. But still hits a lot of shots.
- Dribble Moves: Has super OP dribble moves. If you play him at the point like I do, he dominates smaller PG's and has decent enough athleticism to finish around the rim.
- Finishing: surprisingly this card is crazy good at finishing. Some of his animations are pretty trash. But if you don't get them his finishing on guys like YAO.
- Defence: this card CAN lock down. At the point he rarely gets crossed up or scored on in traffic.
- Dunking: I slapped a diamond shoe on my ray Allen to bump his dunking stats up to 99. He literally dunks on everyone. Sometimes misses or gets blocked but will poster on average 2 players a game.
- Release: like I said before. His release is trash. If you master it, good for you. But I just don't see it happening.
- 52 Strength: To me this stat isn't true. But sometimes if you go up against people that run bigger players he'll get bullied.
- Passing: although I play him at my point, he struggled to make any pass that isn't easy. Long range half court passes? Not happening. In saying that though, he does the simple this perfectly.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, Pick and roll, shoot off the screen.
Other Comments: If your thinking if getting him, just do it. Is worth the MT atm. PLUS!!!! His dynamic DUO with Durant is crazy good.
Use if: You want a lights out shooter that can do a bit of everything else too.
Don't use if: You struggle with his release. Or of your looking for a slasher.
Bottom Line: For what this cards worth it's amazing. Can hit shots, grab boards, break ankles and finish at the rim.