Paul Pierce '08
One of the best shooters in 2k
Written by Nimo.v.C
I like this player a lot, it can shoot and he can finish. You have to add Paul Pierce to your lineup. His free throws are above the 90 so you can shoot blind with Pierce.
Bought for: 29,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Pierce is underrated at his inside scoring, if I play a game with Pierce he almost finishes all of his layups. So trust on his inside scoring.
- 3 point shot: His 3 point shot is incredible, Pierce finishes it every time.
- Mid range shot: If you are in doubt with Pierce his shot you have to take it! Like his 3 point shot he almost finishes everything.
- Rebounding: Pierce his rebounding is not that well, he can take the rebound if Wall is standing in front of him, but if KD or Paul George are in front of him you can give it up.
- End of the game: On the end of the game Pierce is not the one who you can pass the ball to.
- Post: Paul Pierce is not he one who you can use for the post, he always shoots it to low to the ring that it bumps back.
Use if: You want a great shooter and slasher who can replace the power-forward.
Don't use if: You want a play maker or a rebounder.
Bottom Line: Great value for money, nice player to use while building up your team.