Written by BallerFromWBoro
Insane player! Giannis is a great 6'11" point guard. His card says he is a small forward but is most affective at point guard. Giannis can slash so well great at the rim never misses, and sometimes he will take the dunk. His mid-range is extraordinary, great release and if you have him at point guard the person guarding him is usually around 6'3" which gives him a better opportunity to not get blocked.
Bought for: 32,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- Dribbling anamations really good (can speed boost)
- Dunking machine: Dunks on everyone especially in transition
- Mid Range: doesn't miss mid range shots especially at point guard when he has the height advantage he can't miss
- Rebounding: Has poor rebounding for someone who is 6'11" but if at point guard his rebounding is decent
- 3 Point shooting: has a rough three usually makes when open but can't really stretch the floor.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, Put at point guard, mid range pull-up, take hard layups"
Other Comments: (optional) "Not listed at point guard put you have to put him there."
Use if: "You want an player that won't miss at the rim or for mid range"
Don't use if: "You need good 3 point shooting sniper"
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, nice player to use while building up your team."