Look at that f'ing rat
Written by MJisnottheGOAT
In need for cap space in my Super Max lineup, I had to use this complete c*nt as my backup center. Yeah this dude has to replace my gold Boban... And oh my god does he do it well !
Here's my supermax (undefeated until now) lineup http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/24597/super-max
Bought for: Don't remember, bought him to get Double-K Kerry Kitty Kittles initially. I believe it was like 900 MT.
- Inside scoring: Incredible (and flashy) dunker, and a good inside scorer for a bronze.
- Speed : Paired with LeBron in the paint for my second unit, I am lucky to have not only one but two athletic freaks. Jarrett Allen is fast, way faster than I expected first.
- Hustle : This dude just doesn't give up. He's everywhere. He's an angry and hungry rat. He puts his hand everywhere and steal every ball that comes in the paint + awesome shot blocking, can block ruby Shaq with his lower right second molar.
- Unexpected rebounding beast : grabs every board. He'd grab every board even from the bench.
- Looks so old school with that haircut and that stache I thought I had a historic bronze card.
- He's a 70 rated bronze in the game.
- Can't shoot
- Awful ball handler
Recommended Strategy: Feed that f'ing rat
Other Comments: His dunks are ultra flashy, it's so pleasant to dunk with this guy
Use if: You want a good looking mofo to rule the paint and to free some cap space
Don't use if: You need a dirk-like bronze, obviously
Bottom Line: Best bronze center you'll use. I'd even say best bronze/silver center, seriously.
I hope you'll enjoy this card if you decide to buy it.