Al Horford '15
Written by davidnba78
After finishing domination with my shaq as the main center and picking artest as my reward, I was ready to start off historic domination. However, after playing a few games with shaq and running 5 out, I realized that I need a better stretch big than Shaq. I went to the auction house, and after watching Caldy's video, I picked this beast up.
Bought for: 26,000 MT
- Inside scoring: Amazing finisher. Its a layup over the other big or a dunk.
- AND ONES: Crazy. Gets at least 2-3 of them for me each game whether its supermax or historic domination.
- Standing Shot 3pt: 85: Feels like a 90 because he drains threes more than my Artest
- Mid range: Even contested ones go in. Talk about open ones. -Defense: blocks all day. If you know how to play D in the paint no one scores on Horford.
- Rebounding: Gives away a lot of offensive rebounds because of height, and he is kind of afraid of the paint or something. Defensive rebounds are not a problem though.
- Dunking: This guy cannot dunk. He rarely does standing dunks over the opponent, or when he's driving.
- Perimeter Defense: Not too bad, smaller guys could get past him, but why would he be guarding a guard
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1 against anyone, shoot open threes, shoot any mid range, contested or open unless guarded by two people
Other Comments: His release is pretty slow but you'll get used to it
Use if: You want to dominate the paint and get closer to completing dominations
Don't use if: IDK if you're a broke boy?
Bottom Line: Great player to be on your squad and fits in well.