Charles Oakley '98
Ges the Job done
Written by RealGoatJeff
While the throwback moments packs were just spitting out PD Baron Davis's I opened up a bundle or two and he was my first good diamond pull. I wasn't happy being that he was cheap but a few packs later i pulled 98 Ewing. So with the duo I decided to keep both and I have not been disappointed.
Bought for: Packed
- Inside scoring: its rare he misses inside, either throws it down on people or draws a foul on a layup attempt and he gets a fair bit of and 1s.
- Mid Range: most players don't miss mid ranges as it is. So thats self explanatory
- Rebounding: He comes from out of no where and since him and Ewing both wear similar numbers its rare I notice him grab boards but he consistently end ups with around 7 boards.
- Defense: He does it all, he's not a terminator like AD is but he's absolutely everywhere and no where at the same time.
- Shooting: With the duo his rating jumps to a 80 which isnt bad but i have a +6 shoe on him so that jumps to a 86 and he has a awful jumpshot, if you can time his shot well its gonna fall but a bad jumpshot with a bad rating doesnt boat well for shooting.
- Playmaking: dont expect too much from him here
Recommended Strategy: Just let him join into the game dont make him a focal point. if you have a open shot take it. If you have aa lane take it.
Use if: You just need someone to help out and you dont use your PF as a main scoring option.
Don't use if: You wanna score alot at his position
Bottom Line: Great card if he you use him to his strengths