Darryl Dawkins '86
Great offensive center
Written by arturomedina1609
Bought for: pulled him in a throwback pack.
- Rebounding: he has a 90 rebound, and he's pretty tall. He gets around 7 rebounds per game, which is pretty good for 6 minute quarters.
- Contact dunks: he posterizes big men with ease.
- Athleticism: he has 90 vertical and is faster than it looks.
- Defense: although his ratings aren't great on defense, he's good at contesting shots.
- Alley-oops: catches almost every alley-oop if the passer is decent.
- Post scoring: he can score in the post against almost every defender.
- Outside scoring: he can't shoot. Only if he's really open in the mid range.
- Playmaking: can't dribble or pass.
- Balanced: 82
- Grit & grind: 91
- Pace & space: 73
- Perimeter centric: 90
- Post centric: 73
- Triangle: 75
- Seven seconds: 72
- Defense: 89
Recommended Strategy: "Don't use him as your main scorer. He can score, but normally after offensive rebounds. Pass him the ball when he's under the rim. He'll probably dunk. Throw him alley-oops."
Use if: "You want a player like DeAndre Jordan but with better post moves"
Don't use if: "You want a stretch five"
Bottom Line: "The best center i've tried so far."