Arvydas Sabonis '04
Best stretch 5 for now
Written by MrNoMercy
Got it on the first day of release(11/15/2017). This is the first review from a real owner. This card is just a by-product for me, but still, he benched my Yao due to speed advantage and 3 ability.
How to get: Bench Booster pack. (7 boxes I got 2, sold one for 160K, should be around 120k for next couple weeks if they don't release a lot more)
All around offensive, great length.
- Playmaking: He passes fast and accurate, which is much better than Yao and Mutombo I used to use.
- Length: 7'3", and 60+ speed, who else.
- Shooting: deep or mid, sweet! Release good as Porzingods!
- D: He has low block attribute but still blocks a lot due to the length and speed. Good defense IQ is a huge plus. (Cuz most people online rely on P&D offense so much, higher IQ leads to properly and faster reaction)
- Soft: He's old when he joined the league, this is true. You can out power him but he is still tall.
- Ball Control: Try double team when catch or dig against him
- Slow: he's fast on his size but still considering slow, so long pass and fastbreak can kill him sometimes.
- Badge: 5 gold badges, very common weakness for a ruby card. Don't force post offense when online unline you double checked your opponent's badge.
P&P + P&R EZPZ, more effective than ruby Cousins or Porzingods on the offensive end.
I will try put some videos later on.
Use if: You're doing the collection. (sell if not, it's not a cost-efficient card).
Don't use if: You can't afford, you don't play stretch big, or new/better card released.
Bottom Line: overally better than the ruby reward Yao, an upgrade version of Sapphire Porzingods (about 45KMT value today).