By willywonka »

so I'm sitting on 210.000 Mt and considering to complete a historic collection. but then again, once you complete it, it will be locked. and with every theme packs there are better and better players...I feel like I would regret it if I pay for example 150.000 MT for pacers collection to get ron artest and then, in two weeks there will be a diamond pippen for 150.000 that still can be sold. Not to forget that theme pack players are mostly outbadged while rewards got almost no badges...

so what are you thinking?

edit: ok I know that diamond pippen will be a reward and much more expensive. it's just an example.

Last edited 6 weeks ago by willywonka
By BIXBI »

I think you already got your answer.

Liked by willywonka
By willywonka »

well I guess it's a major mistake made by 2k to give reward players just a few badges. many historic packs aren't even released yet and the rewards are already not lucrative anymore... much work to do for 2k18...

Last edited 6 weeks ago by willywonka
By BIXBI »

I worked so hard to get PD Jerry West. And then they release an Amethyst version with 3 more gold badges and Defensive Anchor lol. Go figure!

By exile »

Well the rewards are at least a step in the right direction, at least in my eyes

By willywonka »

as far as I remember, 2k15 got rewards too but the collections didn't lock so you were able to sell all the cards after getting the reward

Liked by Chun13
By BIXBI »

But if they don't lock, you would essentially be getting the rewards for free. The price for the reward card is basically everything it took to unlock it.

By 508G37 »

I dont think theyre worth it cuz you have to spend 150-200k to get a diamond and lock all those cards when you can find some diamonds for under 100k that you can sell if needed. I think 2K realized this which is why they started putting amythests into those packs to give people an incentive to buy them.

By 508G37 »

Thats why I like collector rewards cuz you can get them without locking up anything. 

Liked by LMastro99
By Brpippen »

totally agree with OP, why would you spend 200K on a diamond that isnt an end game card that you cant re sell, you could get magic, kobe, amy lebron, and amy dcuz for right around 200 on xbox at least