By August12 »

ok so I'm in a game right now with some dude I started winning and he paused the game but went to call timeout on pause menu. It asks if he wants to call 20 sec or full timeout but now it's stuck on that screen and the timers not on it's been 15 minutes already!! This sucks I'm 6-0 in the pink diamond league I'm so pissed! I'm leaving it like this for now but he can unpause any moment and start playing again WTF!!

By August12 »

Can anyone confirm that the pause timer keeps going even if you try to call timeout through the pause menu. My screen is stuck at opponent timeout screen where they select if it's 20 sec or full timeout. I can't tell if it's a cheat or my game froze

By August12 »

So I restarted the game and sure enough it's a fucking loss. Fuck 2k

By Labruce2 »
By Labruce2 »

Did ya get the loose ? I have the same problem now ! 5 wins in diamond league i m in the 4 th i hit a long 3 with richmond witch gives me a 12 points lead and my opponent gone to the pause menu selected time out menu and ... nothing ... i m still waiting since 3 hours not to get the L i did not deserve ! 

I dont know my opponent cheater username but his team name is willyrobblers ... do you know where i can find his username to report this ? I m on ps4 ... 

Anyone can confirm that there is no timer in this time out menu ? 

Ps : sorry for my english not my maternal language

By Labruce2 »

Up ! Please tell me if there 's a timer in the call timeout menue ? 

By Labruce2 »

After 10hours waiting on that screen i ve restart the game ... and of course it s a L ... FU 2k for rewarding this type of shitty beheviour ...