By isaac1221 »

So i just completed all star and Im contemplating locking it in for vince.  I love dwight and dirk and mike , but I'm not sure ill want to use them alllll year and never get my 700-800k back.  I also saw dwight going for around 180 k and i got him for around 120....so i might be able to make a profit on the set if i sell it back.  Should i lock in or cash out?

By AFlores »

Sell and cop Tmac or Melo .. If you don't like him at least you can sell him back

By Chephon_Curry »

Lock it in. You get Vince obviously and Dwight, Blake, Shaq, MJ and Dirk are all beasts

By AFlores »

Blake Shaq and Dirk will be useless in a few months .. None of them are endgame players other than VC and Dwight .. MJ might be useless to in a few months .. I can see him getting a diamond and PD

By Chephon_Curry »

Blake is borderline endgame and Dirk is perfect as a specialty player off the bench. Shaq is okay, he's got HOF drop stepper and his frame. MJ is just fun lol. But still, you are getting 2 endgame players (one of which is better than Melo and comparable with Tmac) and this assortment of other players. I would say it's much more worth it than blowing it all on one player

By AFlores »

If I spend 500-600k I'll rather do it on one player that I can resell then spend it on 1 player that will sit .. Blake is not a endgame player when he has a replica ruby version for like 80k cheaper

By AFlores »

Not saying Vince will sit but once Diamond Lebron come there are 3 SFs that are just as good and actionable

By Chephon_Curry »

Vince is better played at the 2 first of all. This "replica" has way lower dunk tendencies, no HOF badges and lower attributes all around. Oh by the way, you lose 10% each time you resell this player you would rather get than Vince. Not to mention that if the price of this one player  (Tmac, Melo,etc) has their price drop and you resell - you're losing a ton of mt for essentially "renting" them 

By Dilex87 »

I wouldn't do that. I have Vince, and I still prefer Larry Bird over him. I don't like Vince. For 500k you can get Melo... And sell him back. Dwight is OK, but take a look at Bill Walton or diamond chamberlain. Both are better. Once you locked them in there is no way back. If I could I wouldn't do it. 

By Chephon_Curry »

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. I completed the set and have no regrets about it. Vince is head and shoulders above all my other players (and I have an all diamond squad)

Last edited March 21st by Chephon_Curry