By sethrock »

I am going to make a center and I run with mostly guards. Do i make a 7 foot 2 glass cleaner or a 7 foot 2 post scorer?

By idonotgiveacard »

If you play 2v2 a lot, I would go with a post scorer so you can score and set screens. However, if you mostly play 3v3 then I would go with a glass cleaner. You should make them 7 foot 3 though because it's not worth losing an inch for the little extra speed.

By AlphaWKM »
sethrock said in Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 15:27 pm

I am going to make a center and I run with mostly guards. Do i make a 7 foot 2 glass cleaner or a 7 foot 2 post scorer?

neither make them 7 foot or 7'1 so you can have the contact dunk package and if you are a park player I would go for paint protector because they have like a 60 speed and are tall plus you can block and if you get rebounded on just swipe the steal button a few times and insta cookies because other C have no ball control

By AlphaWKM »
sethrock said in Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 15:27 pm

I have like all of the Cs other than a post scorer I have like one of every archetype >.<

By sethrock »

its for big man dunk packages

By sethrock »
By norgor »
ok