By Mr.Cavs »

If you don't want to spend money on vc, here is a method to earn some for yourself. For this method you will be making multiple mycareers. If you want to keep the mycareers after you have gotten your vc, that is your decision otherwise you can just delete it and make a new one. This honestly doesn't take long, so if you have some free time and want some VC, try this out. 

New Method - Credit to TheJast

Skip any scenes as they are not important.

Step 1 - Make a new small forward that is a sharpshooter or a glasscleaner and make him 6'8 and then start the mode.  Once you are at the college selection, pick any one of them. Before you start the first college game go to settings and change your difficulty to rookie and change the game speed to 100. Also, turn off action replays and a.i. shaking the screen during a free throw.

Step 2 -Try to average like 17 points and like 7 assist along with like 3 rebounds for your college career. You skip the USA game because it doesn't affect where you get drafted. Once you finish you should be drafted at the number 2 position to the Lakers or in the top 3.

Step 3 - Once you are in the NBA and in your mycourt, go to settings and change to 12 min quarters. On the first off day before the game go to the events and the team practice. Once in the practice just exit quickly.

Step 4 - Once back in your mycourt, start up the first game. You will get at least 24 minutes in this game which is enough time to get some good stats. Keep stealing the ball because on rookie it is so easy to do even though you are like a 55 overall. After you steal either slam it on the break or pass for the assist. On my first game I put up 47pts 17assist and 20 something steals. This will put you in the front on the scoring, assist, and steal leaderboard. Other times I have been able to hit 70 points 20+ assist and 20+ steals, just depends on how much time you get.

Step 5 -  After the first game do not play any more games in the season. Instead simulate to end of the season. You will win the mvp, roty, dpoy, and 6th man award. Do not activate any of the endorsements yet.

Step 6 - Change your settings to hall of fame and simulate the playoff games to make sure you lose in the first round. Once finished you will be in free agency. Choose the team that gives the most minutes. Don't actually play the games, just simulate by simming to the end. Sometimes you might make it pass the first round but just keep simulating.

Step 7 - Now you will be in your second season. Do not play any games in this season. Instead simulate to end of the season and playoffs. You will win mvp, dpoy, and 6th man again. You will also have more than 12 million fans which needed for some endorsements. Simulate the playoffs again.

Step 8 - At the start of your 3rd season, read the text from Bruce then activate your endorsement contracts. For endorsements that have 2 offers, choose the one that give a billboard or commercial. This should be your endorsements list.

Spalding

Under Armour

Tissot

Stance

Mitchell & Ness

Gatorade

Kia

Step 9- Play games that have an off day after with these events, Business meeting, Ad photo shoot or commercial shoot or some of the special events such as 2k Studio or Gatorade Pumpkin Patch. Skip the the publicity events, marketing meetings and the regular events because they are useless but you it doesn't change anything if you go to them.

Step 10- Your stats don't matter in this season. When your in a game just get 2 quick fouls then it will simulate you to the 2nd quarter. Get 2 more fouls and it will sub you back in the 3rd quarter. If your team or the other team is up by 11 then you simulate with vc to end the game otherwise just get your team up by 12 then do the same thing.

This how much you can make

Spalding - 20k

Under armour - 12k - not sure yet

Tissot - 20k

2k - 20k

Mitchell&Ness - 20k

Stance - 12k - not sure yet

Gatorade - 20k

Kia - 20k

---------------------

= 144k + the vc you get from playing all those games 

Step 11 - I don't get any vc in the 4th season so after the 3rd season you are done. You can start a new player.

However it will take sometime to reset so you will have to wait like 8-10 before you can earn anymore vc from endorsements.

Last edited August 1st

Last edited 3 weeks ago by Mr.Cavs
By hmhhggr »

Have you tried this after Patch 12?

By Mr.Cavs »

Yea it still works.

By TheHeron27 »

how long will this take

By cdub »

this better work

By Mr.Cavs »

This definitely works. Had 64k and just opened a 10 box but only got 3 rubies. I think ill save up for a 21 box beast pack.

Liked by mikemikemike123
By mikemikemike123 »

Did you do it exactly how he said?

By Lord Curry »

the vc stop adding up when i do endorsements,what to do?

By Mr.Cavs »

I usually start a new player and get some endorsements on that one then i go back to the one that was not giving vc and it works after that.

By DRose1MVP »

How do you simulate through a game?