By Mr.Cavs »

So, if you are like me and don't have money to spend on vc or just can't justify spending money then I am here to help you. Now I am not sure how many people are aware of this method but for those of you who are not let me just say that this is legit. I am one of those people who never get to open packs and feel left out and with all star packs coming out soon I want to be able to open some boxes. This is just the best method in my opinion and have currently made about 400k in about 3 days thanks to this method.

For this method you will be making multiple mycareers. If you want to keep the mycareers after you have gotten your vc, that is your decision otherwise you can just delete it and make a new one. 

Skip any scenes as they are not important.

Step 1 - Make a new pg that is sharpshooter and make him 6'7 and then start the mode.  Once you are at the college selection, pick any one of them.

Step 2 - Once you are at the college selection, pick any one of them. Go to settings and change your difficulty to rookie and change the game speed to 100. Also, turn off action replays and a.i. shaking the screen during a free throw.

Step 3 - You can either play normally so you can try to get drafted higher or you can just foul out of every game. 

Step 4 - Once you are in the NBA and in your mycourt, go to settings and change to 12 min quarters.

Step 5 - Start up the first game. Keep stealing the ball because on rookie it is so easy to do even though you are like a 55 overall. After you steal either slam it on the break or pass for the assist. Even with a short amount of playing time you should be able to get a triple double. On my first game I put up 47pts 17assist and 20 something steals. This will put you in the front on the scoring, assist, and steal leader. Other times I have been able to hit 70 points 20+ assist and 20+ steals, just depends on how much time you get.

Step 6 - Now you can either play another game and do the same thing or you can skip some games and your performances for each game will be replicated based on what your stats are. So since you scored high in your first game you will be scoring the same amount in simulated games even though again you are a low overall.

Step 7 - After a few simulated games, Bruce will tell you about an Spalding endorsement. Go and make the contract active so that you can get those events for Spalding. Now skip a few games with the game still on Rookie and 12 minute quarters and you will still be putting up high stats. 

Step 8 - The first event of Spalding that you should do us the Business Meeting. Play the game before that off-day and change your minutes to 5 minutes for this game. After the game go to the Business meeting. This will give you 2000 vc.  

Step 9 - Keep simming until you get the other endorsements. For shoes you will can choose -  Under Armour, Nike, Jordan, Addidas. You will also get Tissot, Stance,  get to choose between Footlocker and Mitchell & Ness, and Gatorade or Mountain Dew, 2k, Kia . When chooseing the endorement, make sure you go with the option that has a commerical or billboard. 

Step 10 - I recommend that you choose, Under Armour for the shoes, Mitchell & Ness and Gatorade.

Step 11- Any time you come across a Business meeting, Ad photo shoot or commercial shoot or some of the special events such as 2k Studio or Gatorade Pumpkin Patch, go to those immediately. Skip the the publicity events, marketing meetings and the regular events because they don't give you anything until you complete a certain amount of events and that means playing a whole bunch of games.

Step 12 - Just from simulating and averaging good stats, your contracts will be upgraded. You might even make the All-star game and be in consideration for MVP which will help with bumping up your contracts to the next level.

For the most part each endorsement goes in this order

2k, 4k, 6k, 8k = 20k

You wont reach 8k on all of them but the ones you can easily reach it on is - Spalding, Tissot, Stance, Mitchell & Ness and 2k = 100k+ per player.

You also won't get it all in one season, so make sure you get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. When the 2nd season starts you can finish put the rest of the endorsements.

Now after you feel like you have gotten the max possible amount of VC you can keep that account if you want to use it or delete to make a new account for some more VC. This honestly doesn't take long, so if you have some free time and want some VC, try this out. 

Best way to make vc fast.

Last edited 2 weeks ago by Mr.Cavs
Liked by mikemikemike123 and breeser
By hmhhggr »

Have you tried this after Patch 12?

By Mr.Cavs »

Yea it still works.

By TheHeron27 »

how long will this take

By cdub »

this better work

By Mr.Cavs »

This definitely works. Had 64k and just opened a 10 box but only got 3 rubies. I think ill save up for a 21 box beast pack.

Liked by mikemikemike123
By mikemikemike123 »

Did you do it exactly how he said?

By Lord Curry »

the vc stop adding up when i do endorsements,what to do?

By Mr.Cavs »

I usually start a new player and get some endorsements on that one then i go back to the one that was not giving vc and it works after that.

By DRose1MVP »

How do you simulate through a game?