By Coleman88 »

you put Ben Wallace at his overall

By PACERSFORLIFE »

I would rather have Vern Mikkelsson over Klay, Maybe even rondo, hell even Horford if were looking at overall career, also maurice cheeks should be on here tbh

Last edited April 14th by PACERSFORLIFE
By Mamba_ »

Where is Ricky Ledo and Joe Harris?

By Demented »

WOAH WOAH Magic is better then shaq but bird is not half the player shaq was

By stanleythaking »
By #Kronos »

I have to say though, Lebron does deserve to at least be in the top 3 or 5 no questions asked

By #Kronos »

Also, I disagree with Kareem-Abdul Jabar heavily being number two, yes while he does have the most points ever scored, and had a "unstoppable" skyhook, which is still blockable but hard to do. However, he played in the 70's (the trash era), and played with Magic for mostly in the 80's, so I disagree with him being number two, however, he is top 5 for me

Last edited April 16th by #Kronos
By SnackBarbarian »

Robinson should be within the top 25. MVP 2 rings, DPOY, scoring title, member of the 70 point and quadruple double club and he's an advanced stats god. Winshares  is based on a players impact on the success of the team they are on taking into and that it is calculated using player, team and league-wide statistics and the sum of player win shares on a given team will be roughly equal to that team’s win total for the season. Robinson is 3rd on that list behind, Jordan and CP3 for a career. Most people just remember him for loosing to Hakeem. (but I think the blame should be on rodman being a locker room cancer and for his lack of help defense on him, he simply refused to do as the coach asked.) 

Liked by JOKICGOAT
By RAY_23_13 »

Dwight at 42? 

By GOLLUMonFIRE »

Updated