By BryceBloodHound »

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.  Thank you to y'all who asked for requests and redos on my other thread, it may be time-consuming (i gut lots of shit to deal with boi) but it's a for sure a fun thing to make cards for people. I'm trying to be as sincere as I can here, thank you for the 200 upvotes and 10 follower milestone. I honestly did think having that achievement is a big deal, then I saw everyone else who has thousands of upvotes and 50+ followers lmfao. But, I don't want to be a big-name type of guy in the site at all.(this is being sincere, i really don't want to, that's too much obligation and expectations) Special thanks to some of the people who helped me (they're not that many): @H4k33m, you've been a great pal to me, I don't care about your bad reputation for the upvotes thingy, you're a great friend fam.Thanks for teaching me to make cards, seriously, you've helped a lot. You left the site a hundred times already, hopefully you stop that lmfao. I don't know about these other guys but I felt like they helped me. @DRose1MVP @KJSticky @Believer  @gabemilkchoco @jezzertheforhead @trolol and many others who thought I'm a good user. Now, I might be going too far with this random ass speech in a created cards thread, now let's just go on with the BEST cards I've ever made. :) 

Feel free to request, y'all. 

http://.com/forums/thread/21632/check-out-my-cards-tell-me-if-im-any-good-and-ill-make-a-card-request-thread/ This is the other thread. :))

Last edited 3 weeks ago by BryceBloodHound
By twaffle »

ew shadow

By BryceBloodHound »
twaffle said in Thursday, May 11th, 2017 14:05 pm

ew shadow

Believer told me the shadows are bad, and then I made Dwight. He's perfect, my best card imo. But anyways, thanks for the feedback, don't worry, I don't use 'em shadows anymore.  

By Mamba_ »
By BryceBloodHound »

By Believer »

94ovr Blake Griffin Highflyers 

By BryceBloodHound »

The best cuttable dunk picture of his I could find, sorry if he's facing the wrong way.

Liked by Believer
By BryceBloodHound »

I'm planning to do a Handles collection of my own, Jason Williams will be the reward. You can leave some suggestions on who should I put on the collection, if anybody actually cares about this thread lol.

By DRose1MVP »

Kyrie, AI, Jamal, CP3, Rose, Kemba, Porzingis, Towns

By BryceBloodHound »