By Pizza_Man »

Well I am 10 so u would know where a lil boy like me would find a chick. So I went up to Starbucks and saw nothing then I went on my insta and saw this girl saying meet me at Chipotle!!! I WAS FUCKED UP, but I went and saw this 5 NO KIDDING 5 year old girl but the kicker is she had a better ass than the worker at Chipotle and she was Hispanic so match the dots ppl she will be a future prostitute. LMAO I don't even know anymore I still hit on that ass even though she was a 5 year old and thought to myself she's really 8 and i'm 10 and 8 and 10 can date and dry hump LOL.

By twaffle »

if ur 10 you shouldnt be swearing little boy

Liked by DoubleD4121
By frailchild21 »
By Pizza_Man »

swear BOOM ROASTED OOOOOOOOOOOOH GET REKT SHRKET PEKT KEKT

By Pizza_Man »

that and a burrito from Chipotle 

By frailchild21 »
Pizza_Man said in Monday, May 15th, 2017 16:29 pm

Well I am 10 so u would know where a lil boy like me would find a chick. So I went up to Starbucks and saw nothing then I went on my insta and saw this girl saying meet me at Chipotle!!! I WAS FUCKED UP, but I went and saw this 5 NO KIDDING 5 year old girl but the kicker is she had a better ass than the worker at Chipotle and she was Hispanic so match the dots ppl she will be a future prostitute. LMAO I don't even know anymore I still hit on that ass even though she was a 5 year old and thought to myself she's really 8 and i'm 10 and 8 and 10 can date and dry hump LOL.

Only someone with a large penis can smash a little hispanic girl because her enire body is just an enourmous hole. Trust me I know

Liked by ogirving11 and GKiefer
By Pizza_Man »

She was going through her menstrual cycle I believe

By imalmostbatman »

Did you just say that you thought a five year old had a big ass.

You sir are already on the watch list.

Liked by DRose1MVP
By Pizza_Man »

Batman is a well known pedo so ur argument is invalid OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GET TOASTED M8

Liked by GKiefer
By DoubleD4121 »