By AlphaWKM »

Hello,

I am Alpha I am one of the newer mods to the site and I would love to answer any questions or will happily discuss any issues you feel you have with the site!

So you can either reply below and I will reply within a day usually less!

Or you can also DM me if you feel more comfortable.

Either way I am here and active and I am happy to work for you all so please use me :)

P.S. you can always report comments or forums either myself or other MODS will pick it up.

P.S.2. I have a thread helper  ( MPLS.OFFICIAL.DAB.SQAUD ) he will also help out with any questions

Last edited 9 weeks ago by AlphaWKM
By Bogotac »

oYyj0PntSp24QyM3TG1EXA.pngI get this problem often on the forums and it really sets me back, i want to post a collection of cards but i cant, its really frustrating. 

Last edited 9 weeks ago by Bogotac
By DaMoose01 »

Why are you such a bad mod?   

All jokes aside, can we ask anything or does it have to do with help?

By twaffle »
By garrettkam »

for drafts are the cards you get in the pack pre-set or are they determined on your ovr or mt value?

By AlphaWKM »
Bogotac said in Friday, June 9th, 2017 1:12 am

oYyj0PntSp24QyM3TG1EXA.pngI get this problem often on the forums and it really sets me back, i want to post a collection of cards but i cant, its really frustrating. 

I will talk to tupac about it and see what it could be for and get back to you

By vincecarter15 »

mod me daddy

By AlphaWKM »
DaMoose01 said in Friday, June 9th, 2017 1:18 am

Why are you such a bad mod?   

All jokes aside, can we ask anything or does it have to do with help?

I think I am an OK MOD and ask what you want I am not fussed if you have a question you think I can answer lets do it

By AlphaWKM »
garrettkam said in Friday, June 9th, 2017 2:01 am

for drafts are the cards you get in the pack pre-set or are they determined on your ovr or mt value?

honestly its random but lower overall cards have a higher % of showing up 

By AlphaWKM »