By AlphaWKM »

Hello,

I am Alpha I am one of the newer mods to the site and I would love to answer any questions or will happily discuss any issues you feel you have with the site!

So you can either reply below and I will reply within a day usually less!

Or you can also DM me if you feel more comfortable.

Either way I am here and active and I am happy to work for you all so please use me :)

P.S. you can always report comments or forums either myself or other MODS will pick it up.

By KingJamesforever »
AlphaWKM said in Friday, June 9th, 2017 0:56 am

Hello,

I am Alpha I am one of the newer mods to the site and I would love to answer any questions or will happily discuss any issues you feel you have with the site!

So you can either reply below and I will reply within a day usually less!

Or you can also DM me if you feel more comfortable.

Either way I am here and active and I am happy to work for you all so please use me :)

P.S. you can always report comments or forums either myself or other MODS will pick it up.

New mod, I like it.

By AlphaWKM »
By Cooper9703 »

How do you become a mod?????????

By AlphaWKM »
Zane1914 said in Friday, June 23rd, 2017 17:13 pm

The fact that u don't know what DM, and System ( basic terms) that right there pretty much dequalifies you. tbh without being harsh, ( don't take this the wrong way) you have no experience. You need to be active in the community and I can find about 50-100 more users more qualified than you. Sorry mate. 

sad but true

Liked by Zane1914
By cdub »
Zane1914 said in Friday, June 23rd, 2017 17:13 pm

The fact that u don't know what DM, and System ( basic terms) that right there pretty much dequalifies you. tbh without being harsh, ( don't take this the wrong way) you have no experience. You need to be active in the community and I can find about 50-100 more users more qualified than you. Sorry mate. 

all I did was ask nicely 

By AlphaWKM »
By LearnToTakeAJoke »

but what if a mod was a twat and banned me calling him a snake

By thegumpinator15 »

Why did Zane pull a KD

Liked by cdub
By AlphaWKM »