By zorro1134 »

*was not

For a while now people have been posting threads about selling and or buying MT. The first page on the MyTeam forum has about 5 of them right now. Why is there no moderators paying attention to the forums instead of waiting for issues to get out of hand and get reported?

Last edited July 8th by zorro1134
By gigglebees24 »

why do you care if people are doing this? How is it affecting you? 2k fucks the shit out of folks with their prices, and their grind if you don't pay is ridiculous. A lot of people who play this game are full grown adults working 40 hours a week. Not to mention the "reward" cards you can EARN are total trash compared to the cards you can buy. Yet 2k sells boxes for over $50 dollars with way better cards. I encourage people to continue selling and buying MT privately, and maybe it'll result in 2k having to lower their ridicilously priced micro-transactions

Last edited July 8th by gigglebees24
Liked by Hatman2k17
By zorro1134 »
gigglebees24 said in Saturday, July 8th, 2017 23:40 pm

why do you care if people are doing this? How is it affecting you? 2k fucks the shit out of folks with their prices, and their grind if you don't pay is ridiculous. A lot of people who play this game are full grown adults working 40 hours a week. Not to mention the "reward" cards you can EARN are total trash compared to the cards you can buy. Yet 2k sells boxes for over $50 dollars with way better cards. I encourage people to continue selling and buying MT privately, and maybe it'll result in 2k having to lower their ridicilously priced micro-transactions

There are many other way to sell the MT besides this website. The MyTeam Forum is not for selling MT and when the front page is full of just this it is not serving its purpose anymore which is to discuss/help the MyTeam Game. I do not care if people want to buy or sell MT, just not here.Your statement sounds more like a rant about 2k's money hungry tactics and are not relevant to this post which is simply about the mis use of the MyTeam forums. I brought it up because it is on the verge of being spam and the mods are not enforcing this as it is already a rule of the site.

Liked by gigglebees24
By gigglebees24 »

That is very good point, and I am definitely edgy about 2k's thievery

Liked by Hatman2k17
By RolloRJ »

There should be its own forum for "MT Transfers." The mods should look at Maddens Database, MUTHead, and maybe use some of their ideas. Like a 2kmtcentral Credit that can be traded for MT. You should be able to earn it through doing x amount of drafts, or posting helpful and thoughtful responses in forums daily, and making very cool lineups, and consistently doing very reliable player reviews. There should be a rating system for every user on the site. The more active you are the higher your rating gets. Maybe this can be fast tracked by getting a lot of upvotes consistently. Later they could even add "Leagues" where you can manage a MyTeam League. Just some ideas that may be worth looking into before you start worrying about people selling MT.

By gigglebees24 »

that's an excellent idea. but they would have to form a partnership with 2k to be able to do this and you know 2k ain't down with doing nice things for their long-time fanbase. If this website did this without some kind of agreement with 2k, they'd get shut down, and probably face some legal fees as well for tanking the value of their "business"

By Zane1914 »

This is because 2kMTCentral is not responsible for any lost or stolen MT. There are many people who will steal or try to trick you and they might blame the site.