By georgiaassassin »

I'm trying to do this challenge, but it keeps saying that my lineup doesn't have reward players. So my question is, what exactly is a reward player? Today is my first day ever playing myteam.

Last edited July 15th by georgiaassassin
By AuzzieAustin »

A reward player is someone you've received for completing tasks, like collecting a lineup or collecting a certain amount of cards.  They are marked with a ribbon in the left corner of the card.  You wouldn;t have many if any at all since you've just started.

Last edited July 15th by AuzzieAustin
By georgiaassassin »

That would explain it, I thought it just had to be a player with a gem level card. Thanks!

By TPAF »

It has to have the logo like this:

By cavsfan2307 »

Yea I'm having this same issue. I started like 3 days ago and have done all the challeneges except the moments one. I'm trying to beat the 91' lakers and it says my lineup doesn't meet the requirements. Did you figure it out?

By TripleTE »
cavsfan2307 said in Monday, July 24th, 2017 20:41 pm

Yea I'm having this same issue. I started like 3 days ago and have done all the challeneges except the moments one. I'm trying to beat the 91' lakers and it says my lineup doesn't meet the requirements. Did you figure it out?

You need 13 reward cards. No way would you have 13 3 days into the game. They need to have a medal logo in the bottom left like the Westbrook above