By McBuck33ts »

So there I am, after more than 500+ blacktop games, countless level 10 resets, and a lifetime supply of technical fouls, injury cards and "add card" pulls, I was only one point away from getting PD Isiah Thomas. I could almost smell it. My heart was pumping, all I needed was a points card (which I had been getting frequently throughout the day) and he was going to mine. About 10 games later, still no point cards. Another 10, only a tech. Another 10, add card. I had hope that the add card would overlap the other, so if it reset I could still save Thomas. I'm not sure if it did. A technical foul and a few add cards later, finally a point card. Sapphire Paul George. I'm done. This mode was great last year, good players got the good cards, it was about winning and finding the Clyde or Bob. This year it's all about luck. It's not even fun anymore, spending all that time, all those games against asshats and douchebags who pause after making a layup. I thought that I'd finally get him, I thought I'd finally have one of my favorite pointguards of all time in my lineup. I'm not even that upset, I'm just dissapointed. The game won't reward you for being good at something. I'll probably never get him, no matter how much I grind, he'll always stay in my deck or get cleard from my board. This game isn't fun for me, MTO has it's moments but Blacktop is dreadful. I'm just done. 

Edit: I have over 800 games played, maybe once I hit the 1000 mark I'll get him. 

By AlphaWKM »
McBuck33ts said in Friday, August 11th, 2017 7:30 am

So there I am, after more than 500+ blacktop games, countless level 10 resets, and a lifetime supply of technical fouls, injury cards and "add card" pulls, I was only one point away from getting PD Isiah Thomas. I could almost smell it. My heart was pumping, all I needed was a points card (which I had been getting frequently throughout the day) and he was going to mine. About 10 games later, still no point cards. Another 10, only a tech. Another 10, add card. I had hope that the add card would overlap the other, so if it reset I could still save Thomas. I'm not sure if it did. A technical foul and a few add cards later, finally a point card. Sapphire Paul George. I'm done. This mode was great last year, good players got the good cards, it was about winning and finding the Clyde or Bob. This year it's all about luck. It's not even fun anymore, spending all that time, all those games against asshats and douchebags who pause after making a layup. I thought that I'd finally get him, I thought I'd finally have one of my favorite pointguards of all time in my lineup. I'm not even that upset, I'm just dissapointed. The game won't reward you for being good at something. I'll probably never get him, no matter how much I grind, he'll always stay in my deck or get cleard from my board. This game isn't fun for me, MTO has it's moments but Blacktop is dreadful. I'm just done. 

Edit: I have over 800 games played, maybe once I hit the 1000 mark I'll get him. 

you dont get it from point cards you get him randomly from the board after he has been shuffled in besides just pick up nate archibald same card pretty much there is at least 20-30 better available PGs now just because he is a PD doesnt mean he is up there they screwed him over