By H4rd3n »

Hi,

So I finally decided to sell my Towns-Wiggins duo and try something else.

Here is my lineup after they are sold:

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/lineups/932035/current

Thinking about getting Dr J or Harden at the 2 (or maybe Klay?).

And for PF I'm thinking maybe Webber, Nowitzki or Porzingis?

I feel that with Harden and Porzingis/Nowitzki my lineup would be a bit soft on D. What do you guiys think?

By auburnis1 »

I've used oscar and currently run 98 harden at my point guard and harden is literally oscar with toned down defense, but possibly the best anti-equalizer 3 ball in the game.

By Nickstank »

If you're taking defense into account, it's Klay and Webber without a doubt. If it's offensive fun you want, Harden is one of the most OP and glitchy cards in the game. It started with his Amethyst card, and it continued to the 98 version. Great dribble moves, an easy to master shot, powerful dunks that rarely get blocked, tons of and-1s. He's one of the top 5 hardest cards to stop in the entire game. Dr. J is fun, but Harden is on another level offensively. You can run everything through him.

By vikr4msri »

I'd go with DR J at SG for sure and I have Harden. At PF with that price tag I'd honestly go with KAT even tho you just sold him. If you're not going with him I'd definitely go with Webber 

Liked by IceET4
By H4rd3n »

Yeah, maybe shouldnt have put him up on auction house. He's the only one in that price range who is good enough everywhere. Can shoot, defend and rebound. And is 7 foot tall. But we'll see. If someone picked him up, then I'll try out Webber I guess.

I really want to try out Harden, but also feel that Erving is probably better all around.

By vikr4msri »
H4rd3n said in Friday, August 11th, 2017 8:02 am

Yeah, maybe shouldnt have put him up on auction house. He's the only one in that price range who is good enough everywhere. Can shoot, defend and rebound. And is 7 foot tall. But we'll see. If someone picked him up, then I'll try out Webber I guess.

I really want to try out Harden, but also feel that Erving is probably better all around.

Having both Erving and Harden I'll tell your DR J is definitely better all around, but Harden is a very good offensive player. He shoots lights out, and can attack the rim, while DR J is a great defender, he has length and height at the position, can shoot well and finish really well. I have to say, serving probably misses more dunks/ gets blocked which is weird considering his stats + badges, but for some reason he's not as strong as Harden in the paint. Given your username I'd definitely give Harden a try unless you get DR. j for a good price. It's the end of 2k so why not give Harden a try even if Erving is better.

By franz13 »

DrJ @ SG is OP. but if you like to shoot 3s then harden is your guy.

By H4rd3n »

Yeah I know, it's almost over and I'm laughing at some lineup requests myself but I'm just afraid Harden's D is not good enough. Should I get Dirk at the PF, my 2-4 spots really look like holes on D. But thanks anyways guys, I'll see later if my cards are even sold and then I'll go from there. I also put unlimited contract Devin Booker up there.

By RoyMunson'79Champion! »
H4rd3n said in Friday, August 11th, 2017 9:33 am

Yeah I know, it's almost over and I'm laughing at some lineup requests myself but I'm just afraid Harden's D is not good enough. Should I get Dirk at the PF, my 2-4 spots really look like holes on D. But thanks anyways guys, I'll see later if my cards are even sold and then I'll go from there. I also put unlimited contract Devin Booker up there.

I recommend Klay over Harden. Harden doesn't feel much different than the amethyst or 94 version. Just my opinion. Defense is still trash.

By BrunoBeastly44 »