By H4rd3n »

My Wiggins and Towns didnt get sold after all. Trying to sell just Wiggins, should have about 160k after that. And still undecided.. Damn I wish I had 500k MT to try out all of them, including T-Mac and MJ.

By BrunoBeastly44 »
H4rd3n said in Friday, August 11th, 2017 19:45 pm

My Wiggins and Towns didnt get sold after all. Trying to sell just Wiggins, should have about 160k after that. And still undecided.. Damn I wish I had 500k MT to try out all of them, including T-Mac and MJ.

Out of curiousity, why did you want to sell them?  I just recently went back to them both after changing things up after prestiging myself, and man am I glad I did.  Forgot what I was missing.  Both have been beasting.  I do wish both were a little quicker with the ball, but I still just love that duo.

By True_Chamma »
BrunoBeastly44 said in Friday, August 11th, 2017 17:19 pm

Klay is too slow, and it can't be changed because of his Anta shoes.

But you don't run the offense trought Klay. He is a terrific defender (with great HoF badges), he is one of the best shooter in the game. His release is perfect, fast that you can green with opponent close to him, but not fast that make hard to green. He can dunk better then his stats, because of his height and size. He can play in the post very well. When he is hot (not hard, because he get hot in like one or 2 basket or a steal), he is unguardable.

Klay is better then Harden or any SG not named PD MJ or DD Pippen and DD Leonard played at the 2. He is not fun as Dr.J or Harden, he can't be played as the 1 like Harden, but if you surround him with a handeler at the PG, he does the job better at a way higher level.

By H4rd3n »

Wiggins is a clumsy, weak trash imo. Only dunks when open or against weaker defender (ruby and below), so his HOF posterizer doesnt mean much. Defensively too slow at the 2, even with speed shoe. His release is great but I havent hit shit with him in a long time so fuck him. I'm keeping Towns at the 4.

Your recommendations would mean much more if you say how do you play offense. I dont care if someone is good in 5 out solo ball or a great shooter when open when someone kicks out to them after 5 out iso-ing. I dont use my cards like that so fuck anyones oppinion who plays 5 out and thinks someone is good.

And actually, after just getting screwed by three straight 5 outing pussies in amy league, I think I should stop playing anyways. It's getting ridiculous.

Yo BrunoBeastly, be honest - are you a 5 outer as well? I havent met a prestiger who isnt so Im really sceptical about you. Sorry if Im miss judging you but its really hard to believe youre not.

By Fra44 »

Klay isn't only a card for 5 out cheesers, every kind of offense needs shooter to space the floor :) I love 3&D wing players like Klay is and I'd love to run him. Same is true for Harden, but I's run him at point if I had him :) I think building a team is something that requires thought, you can't just amass good players and hope they work. A lot of people do that in fact I think they win less than they should for the cards they have. 

If you tell us how you want to run your offense, then it would be easier for us to give advices. 

Harden can run your offense like you see in real life so it allows you to run an uptempo lineup with him as the main handler and 2 or 3 shooters at the perimeter. Dr J is an offensive player that is great at scoring but he can't run your offense like Harden can. You should have a playmaking point guard to allow Julius to receive the ball in great spots, some shooters for when he's doubled and a big center who can set great screens for him.

By BrunoBeastly44 »
H4rd3n said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 1:01 am

Wiggins is a clumsy, weak trash imo. Only dunks when open or against weaker defender (ruby and below), so his HOF posterizer doesnt mean much. Defensively too slow at the 2, even with speed shoe. His release is great but I havent hit shit with him in a long time so fuck him. I'm keeping Towns at the 4.

Your recommendations would mean much more if you say how do you play offense. I dont care if someone is good in 5 out solo ball or a great shooter when open when someone kicks out to them after 5 out iso-ing. I dont use my cards like that so fuck anyones oppinion who plays 5 out and thinks someone is good.

And actually, after just getting screwed by three straight 5 outing pussies in amy league, I think I should stop playing anyways. It's getting ridiculous.

Yo BrunoBeastly, be honest - are you a 5 outer as well? I havent met a prestiger who isnt so Im really sceptical about you. Sorry if Im miss judging you but its really hard to believe youre not.

Not at all.  I don't even run any pick and rolls, let alone 5 out.  Hate that trash.  Are you on XBox?  If so, add me, and we can play sometime.

Last edited 4 days ago by BrunoBeastly44
By BrunoBeastly44 »
True_Chamma said in Saturday, August 12th, 2017 15:36 pm

But you don't run the offense trought Klay. He is a terrific defender (with great HoF badges), he is one of the best shooter in the game. His release is perfect, fast that you can green with opponent close to him, but not fast that make hard to green. He can dunk better then his stats, because of his height and size. He can play in the post very well. When he is hot (not hard, because he get hot in like one or 2 basket or a steal), he is unguardable.

Klay is better then Harden or any SG not named PD MJ or DD Pippen and DD Leonard played at the 2. He is not fun as Dr.J or Harden, he can't be played as the 1 like Harden, but if you surround him with a handeler at the PG, he does the job better at a way higher level.

I get it, dude.  I ran him for like 15-20 games, and I loved his shooting, best release in the game, IMO.  But he was just too slow for me.  I'm sure a shoe might've been able to fix that, but obviously that's not an option.  Couldn't beat anyone off the dribble, and to be honest, I wasn't blown away by his defense.  A few times while playing on ball with him, ball handlers were able to body him and get that animation where they slip by him.  I honestly think that 94 Kawhi is a better on ball defender, at least for me.

Last edited 4 days ago by BrunoBeastly44
By H4rd3n »

Well Klay doesnt take anyone off the dribble irl so I guess thats just the right way to make his card.

No, Im on PS4.

Last edited 4 days ago by H4rd3n
By IIIBISCUITSIII »
H4rd3n said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 1:01 am

are you a 5 outer as well?  I havent met a prestiger who isnt so Im really sceptical about you. Sorry if Im miss judging you but its really hard to believe youre not.

I completed PD 3rd prestige (12-0) and have never once called for a pick & roll or did any 5 out nonsense.  I dont call plays either.  I realize the ball moves faster than the defense so I swing the ball looking for open shots, if nothing opens up I'll let my PF/C or Magic do work from the post.  

I also lose occasionally....but not very often.  Maybe 3 or 4 L's in my last 40+ games.

Liked by H4rd3n
By BrunoBeastly44 »
IIIBISCUITSIII said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 9:01 am

I completed PD 3rd prestige (12-0) and have never once called for a pick & roll or did any 5 out nonsense.  I dont call plays either.  I realize the ball moves faster than the defense so I swing the ball looking for open shots, if nothing opens up I'll let my PF/C or Magic do work from the post.  

I also lose occasionally....but not very often.  Maybe 3 or 4 L's in my last 40+ games.

Kudos to you.  I don't do any of that, either.  It's trash.  Save it for the scrubs, they're the ones that need it.

Liked by IIIBISCUITSIII and H4rd3n