By DcRising2 »

Call me crazy but I think there's a good chance this is our year it's a long way until all star break. Regardless big man or not I think we're a top 3 seed battling it out with raptors, wall is going to have another great year and beal just came off his first season without hitting that injury bug. What do you guys think?

By DcRising2 »

When I say this is our year I mean get to finals and lose to GS

By DRose1MVP »

IMO Wizards will be the third seed after the Celtics and Cavs. I doubt they get past the Cavs in the 2nd round though.

Liked by DcRising2
By DcRising2 »

I'm hoping this is the year cavs fall apart, I mean Lebron is as good as gone Kyrie might be leaving before the break and we might get a big man. I mean there's a chance but I hear you

By 508G37 »

I think you screwed yourself with maxing otto. Not worth that kinda money and you're pretty much locked into otto beal and wall maxed out with little room left. I think Beal and Wall are slightly overrated also.

Liked by DcRising2
By DcRising2 »

Yeah he really hasn't proved himself at all struggled in playoffs and towards end of the season... but I mean who eels are we going to sign we had a shitty off season we always do but wall re signing was huge,  gortat for 15m a year isn't helping also. Beal might be over rated because he's been injured off and on until this year but wall? Idk might be sleeping on him lol top 5 pg easily. And in the east I'd say #1 and that's what we are going off of the east is weak! 

By DcRising2 »

the NBA is so unpredictable we have seen teams get players we didn't think was possible we have seen horrible trades ... I'm just saying what if kings traded us instead of pelicans and we got boogie lost gortat future pick and maybe Kelly shit Otto even. Anything can happen all star break is far away. If wizards get a good big I think it's possible to shock the world. And then lose to GS in 4