and i was forced by nets

to comment that or i will be "exposed"

Yes i said i would expose you.

BUT I SAID I WAS JOKING.

By VBVBEB »
By VBVBEB »
By Macko »
knickscourtfan said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 1:05 am

you realize i can report you right? easily i can for all the harassment and suicidal thoughts you caused me

Woah, relax. If these people on the internet are giving you suicidal thoughts. Then quit now. Do you realize how dumb that is? You killing yourself because of people online. Who you can easily ignore. Just leave if they're being jerks.

By VBVBEB »
Macko said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 18:42 pm

Woah, relax. If these people on the internet are giving you suicidal thoughts. Then quit now. Do you realize how dumb that is? You killing yourself because of people online. Who you can easily ignore. Just leave if they're being jerks.

^

Liked by Macko
By ilikeveryteamexceptnets »
Macko said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 18:42 pm

i dont want to quit, but ik if i dont ill keep getting cyberbullied

By VBVBEB »
ilikeveryteamexceptnets said in Sunday, August 13th, 2017 18:52 pm

i dont want to quit, but ik if i dont ill keep getting cyberbullied

Well, first, I would like to apologize for hurting your feelings

Once I thought u how to use gimp u kinda got arrogant (very arrogant and cocky), so I decided to block you, when u asked bond to ask me why I blocked him, I was being completely honest then you just randomly called me a backstabber so I kinda got offended 

Liked by Macko