By vincecarter15 »

I will be doing a sim where I use 2k18 rosters and uniforms and I will sim week-by-week. I will give player storylines, players of the week and month, rumors, transactions, and predictions for the title. Week 1 will hopefully be put up tonight but if not definetly tomorrow.

By Bogotac »

dead

By vincecarter15 »
By LALakers »
By vincecarter15 »

CAVS SHIP KYRIE TO ORLANDO IN DEAL OF THE DECADE

NOVEMBER 5TH, 2017

The Cavaliers' front office has been a mess over the past year, with Lebron seemingly pulling the strings. Kyrie has been demanding a trade since mid July and he had no intent staying in Cleveland. Even with all the trade talks surronding him, this came as a shock to the NBA world due to the fact that the Cavs chose to send him to Orlando of all places. The deal those a little like this:

Cavs recieve: Jonathan Isaac, Elfrid Payton, 2018 first round pick (via raptors), Bismack Biyombio, and C.J. Watson

Magic recieve: Kyrie Irving, Kyle Korver, Cedi Osman, and Kay Felder

(Jonathan Isaac in Cavs debut - Source: Getty

(Elfrid Payton in Cavs debut - Source: Getty)

The deal is very lopsided, with the agic running off like bandits, with the Cavs upping their salary to $70 million over the limit. Signs Kyrie was ready to be shipped off were circulating around late September when Mario Chalmers was signed to a 2 year deal.

By vincecarter15 »

TIM HARDAWAY JR. EMERGING AS ALL-STAR CALIBER PLAYER

NOVEMBER 7TH, 2017

NEW YORK, NY - Tim Hardaway Jr. has been an underdog his whole career. And his late blooming in the 2016-2017 season prooved that he could be a key piece when he is the main option. Earlier this summer, he signed with the rebuilding New York Knicks to proove himself. He did, averaging a remarkable 21 points per game, 3 rebounds per game, and 4 assists per game. He is already the main option over Carmelo Anthony and Melo himself is already impressed. "It's great to watch him mature and critique his game. You never know how he'll preform night in and night out. He is a future all star for sure." The 4-2 Knicks have a tough schedule ahead of them, facing off against the Celtics and Raptors on the road during the weekend

By LuckIsReal »

Should I make Moments cards for moments?