By Nickstank »

Update: I'm getting 2k18 on Thursday night, so I'm going to sell off all my cards with auctions ending Wednesday night. Thursday morning at 8AM I'll put all that MT on the Cavs current players as promised. So for those who are hoping to get my MT, the only thing that's changed for you is you need to have the right card(s) up for 23,600 MT with no BIN on Thursday morning at 8AM EST instead of Friday. I'm updating the original post as well

Last edited September 12th by Nickstank
By Nickstank »

My all-time Cavs squad sold for way more than I thought it would. I came away with over 810K MT (LeBron w/Diamond speed shoe sold for over 600K!). At 8 AM tomorrow, that MT will be gone, hopefully landing with someone from this site or OS. There are already more than 20 cards posted for the 23,600MT I requested. If you're sticking with 2k17 for a bit, don't miss your chance to get in the MT lottery!

Liked by trala7
By trala7 »

Crazy price on that LeBron! You're a true gentleman giving away all your hard earned coins, people like you make the community great despite all the scammers and what not.

Best of luck for 2k18! 

Liked by Nickstank and Fra44
By kinsman »

Lebron went for 600k? That's awesome lol

By Nickstank »

I appreciate it trala7. I know a vast majority of people are leving 2k17 behind, so I don't know how much I'm really helping, but I figured I'd give back since I enjoy the community so much. I'm not really interested in trying to squeeze a few bucks out of my MT. I'm ready to just move on.

Last edited September 14th by Nickstank
Liked by trala7
By Nickstank »
kinsman said in Thursday, September 14th, 2017 3:07 am

Lebron went for 600k? That's awesome lol

I couldn't believe it haha. That's the most I've seen that card go for in a long time, even with the Diamond shoe. You can take some credit for the amount of MT I'm giving away since you sold me that LeBron in the first place!

By Nickstank »

It's done. 814,000 MT spent. I didn't think anyone actually cared about this, but there were 98 Cavs cards put up for 23,600MT! I decided to choose four Cavs players who hold a special place in my heart and spread it out evenly among those cards. That's 203,500MT on four separate cards. Here's why I chose them...

LeBron James: The greatest basketball player I've ever seen. He delivered Cleveland from sports hell with the most incredible comeback in NBA Finals history. For 30 years I've watched Cleveland teams mostly lose, and even when they won they couldn't finish the job (the '97 Indians still haunt my dreams), but he did the impossible. He delivered a title to a forsaken city, and even if he leaves again next year, I can't even be mad. Also, he did this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zd62MxKXp8

Kyrie Irving: Made the biggest shot in Cavaliers history, and maybe the biggest clutch shot in NBA history. When the Cavs were tied with the Warriors with one minute left in Game 7, I knew they'd lose. It's the Cleveland way. Only...they didn't. I don't care that he forced a trade. Kyrie is a god forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8yCJgsF_4

Kevin Love: I hated Kevin Love within 5 games of him being in a Cavs uniform. He was not the same dude I saw light up the scoreboard in Minnesota. Obviously his role changed, and he wasn't the #1 or even the #2 option, but he still seemed like a shadow of himself. He got pushed around constantly, was a turnstyle on defense, and didn't have an identity on offense. Then he did this, and all was forgiven. He's a legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-mTgXRfm8

J.R. Smith: I've always had a soft spot for J.R. He's cracked me up for years, and when I heard the Cavs traded for him, I was super pumped. He hasn't disappointed. The NBA's premier Henny drinker and pipe layer has been raining 3s from everywhere since he got to Cleveland. He's also made a clear commitment to winning, scrapping and playing good defense against guys Kyrie couldn't hope to guard. Earl is the fucking best. When I saw this, I almost teared up myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NpHQnLJEi0

If you were the lucky winner of my fat stacks of MT, let me know! I hope you guys enjoy 2k18. I'm not gonna be grinding with MyTeam with you this year, but I've enjoyed my time here and the advice I've gotten from everyone!

Liked by trala7 and Kskrilla22
By trala7 »

Looks like you managed to pick out my LeBron! Thanks mate :) much appreciated! Maybe I can get my hands on the 98 version of the beast himself now.

Liked by Nickstank and Kskrilla22
By InTheBonus1009 »

man, i missed out on this. :(

By kinsman »

I couldn't believe it haha. That's the most I've seen that card go for in a long time, even with the Diamond shoe. You can take some credit for the amount of MT I'm giving away since you sold me that LeBron in the first place!

I'm just happy I could help someone else out lol. 

Liked by Nickstank