By Coleman88 »

January:

Migos - Bad and Boujee (ft. Lil Uzi Vert)

Image result for bad and boujee

This song got very annoying after all of the memes, at first i didn't mind this song when it was released but now after all of the overplayness and the memes, I really cannot appreciate listening to this anymore.

Rate: 5.5/10

Runner-Ups: Rae Sremmurd - Black Beatles (ft. Gucci Mane) /// The Weeknd - Starboy (ft. Daft Punk)

---

Febuary:

Migos - Bad and Boujee (ft. Lil Uzi Vert)

Image result for bad and boujee

Again... bad and boujee makes it's way onto the top of Febuary. I have to give props to Migos though, it is very hard to make a song last consecutive months on top.

Rate: 5.5/10

Runner-Ups: MGK x Camila Cabello - Bad Things ///   Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

---

March:

Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Image result for that's what i like

This song actually never bothered me so i really have nothing bad to say about this song, it's a pretty good song. Good job Bruno.

Rate: 8/10

Runner-Ups: Migos - Bad and Boujee (ft. Lil Uzi Vert) /// The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming (ft. Daft Punk)

---

April:

Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

Image result for humble

I used to rock this day after day when it came out but once the thot's and shit were all over it at school, I knew I couldn't listen to it anymore. Good song all in all.

Rate: 6.75/10

Runner-Ups: Bruno Mars - That's What I Like /// Kendrick Lamar - DNA.

---

May:

Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Image result for that's what i like

It is very hard to get the same his back on top after you missed the previous motnh, but Bruno found a way to pull this song back on top.

Rate: 8/10

Runner-Ups: DJ Khaled - I'm The One (ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne) /// Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

---

June:

DJ Khaled - I'm The One (ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne)

Image result for i'm the one

I have always hated this song when it came out... honestly i hate this and cannot stand it.

Rate: 2/10

Runner-Ups: Bruno Mars - That's What I Like /// Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

---

July:

DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

Image result for wild thoughts

I dont think i can take DJ Khaled, i really dont like his beats or his voice.

Rate: 3.5/10

Runner-Ups: Bruno Mars - That's What I Like /// DJ Khaled - I'm The One (ft. Justin Biever, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne)

---

August:

DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

Image result for wild thoughts

Again, another DJ Khaled song that manages to make its way to the top... Im sorry Khaled fans but i really cannot stand his music.

Rate: 3.5/10

Runner-Ups : Cardi B - Bodak Yellow /// French Montana (ft. Swae Lee)

---

September:

Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

Image result for bodak yellow

I seriously cannot stand this at all, it is one my list of worst songs of 2017, it's that bad.

Rate: 0.5/10

Runner-Ups: Logic - 1-800-273-8255 (ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid) /// DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

---

October:

So Far... Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

Image result for bodak yellow

I really hope this dosen't ed up as October's song of the month >:(

Rate: 0.5/10

Runner-Ups: Post Malone - rockstar (ft. 21 Savage) /// Logic - 1-800-273-8255 (ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid)

---

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!

"let's hope it gets better"

Last edited 8 weeks ago by Coleman88
By Exposedyourankles31 »

nice

By VillanovaFan1 »

That's what I like is solid, I've heard Kendrick Lamar is alright. I like Khaled, but don't like that song. Migos ft. Lil Uzi Vert just sounds shitty all by itself. At least half of the current "rappers" have names involving either the word "Lil" or a number. 

By VillanovaFan1 »

My general opinion of "rap" these days is not good, having grown up in St. Louis with Nelly, and listening to a lot of 90's throwback type music since then (Biggie, Ice Cube, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, and many others). To me, "rap" these days is less like real rap and closer to a stroke victim slurring about easy women and drugs. 

Liked by DarkieYT
By DarkieYT »

I feel the same way, but I don’t at the same time

By Coleman88 »

i really do not like any of these songs, im more of an old school guy but im just making this for the people that like this music

By Coleman88 »

FULLY UPDATED TO DATE!!!

By Billbert33 »

Gambino>

By VillanovaFan1 »
By DarkieYT »

I think its hard to find a good old R&B song