By iham3200 »

Hello Everyone!!

I know we are all cautious about telling our secret MT strategies to each other due to competition. However, how many 2k players visit this site....less than 5%? I figure we are still a very small minority that can help each other be the richest MT peeps out there. 

I’m new to Myteam, but here’s what worked for me:

1. Silver Snipes: max buyout 850 and look for rare cards Austin Rivers, Marvin Williams, you might find a Lonzo or a Jameer. There’s a ton of good silvers to go for. 
  2. Timing: aim for the auction times beginning. 4 hours; 12 hours; 24 hours are the starting times so the best snipes will be at the beginning of those times. 
  3. Emeralds: Been trying to snipe emeralds but really can’t find any. Placing my max buyout at around 4K but only players are Goran, Lowry and 1 or 2 others. Looking for Klay or PG or other good cards but maybe my filter is garbage. 
  4. Tuesdays and Thursdays: I’ve heard that these are the good dates to snipe as packs are release and people are opening packs and selling cards. 

Who else has tips??

Liked by yes2236
By blazingcharge13 »

i like this guy

By blazingcharge13 »
iham3200 said in Thursday, October 12th, 2017 22:14 pm

Hello Everyone!!

I know we are all cautious about telling our secret MT strategies to each other due to competition. However, how many 2k players visit this site....less than 5%? I figure we are still a very small minority that can help each other be the richest MT peeps out there. 

I’m new to Myteam, but here’s what worked for me:

1. Silver Snipes: max buyout 850 and look for rare cards Austin Rivers, Marvin Williams, you might find a Lonzo or a Jameer. There’s a ton of good silvers to go for. 
  2. Timing: aim for the auction times beginning. 4 hours; 12 hours; 24 hours are the starting times so the best snipes will be at the beginning of those times. 
  3. Emeralds: Been trying to snipe emeralds but really can’t find any. Placing my max buyout at around 4K but only players are Goran, Lowry and 1 or 2 others. Looking for Klay or PG or other good cards but maybe my filter is garbage. 
  4. Tuesdays and Thursdays: I’ve heard that these are the good dates to snipe as packs are release and people are opening packs and selling cards. 

Who else has tips??

play domination, sell cards out the player packs make about 60k+ by the end. Also snipe in the collection, not search auction. Its quicker, and you wont accidentally miss anything by seeing all the low-sell cards

Liked by TonyFox13 and yes2236
By Typod_Nano »

Thanks for the tips fellas! Much appreciated!

By iham3200 »

Who else got some tips?? Keep it going!

By KATisGOAT »

look for historic logos shoes and badges ive made 100k so far sniping these

Liked by DRose1MVP
By bepho »

You can play schedule challenge and try to get the bronze pack for the expensive bronzes like the Bulls, Grizzlies, etc

By blazingcharge13 »
bepho said in Friday, October 13th, 2017 18:19 pm

You can play schedule challenge and try to get the bronze pack for the expensive bronzes like the Bulls, Grizzlies, etc

how many games do you have to play to get that?

By iham3200 »

Trying to snipe last night and was able to get nothing. I’ve watched YouTube videos of people sniping Emeralds like Drummond for 1.5 K and PG for 4K but damn I can’t find any Emeralds to flip. All I keep seeing is Goran Dragic. 

By bepho »

I think it's 5 games but it's not complete game. only 2 minutes games and you get contracts, and shoes on the way