By pumpknot »

I just got booted out of a game when i was up 8 with 2 minutes left for fouling 6 times in one quarter, it gave me a message that "You have been kicked for fouling too much this game. This and consideration for other players."

Liked by mbxsys
By thegame »

Was it for reaching for steals or all type of fouls?

By 508G37 »

The dumb AI constantly fouls. I knew this type of shit would happen. 2k just keeps going backwards.

By iamQuinn2K »

MyTeam is so bad this year I had about 4 fouls all game and get kicked when im up 20 pts for fouling on a layup attempt. They should change this shit or atleast give you a warning that you have fouled too much. 

By 508G37 »

So can we officially call this the worst MyTeam ever? This is pretty much the nail in the coffin. Might haveta boot up 2k17 this weekend.

Liked by Ddrop
By mbxsys »

Yo I just fouled out my second straight game up 10

By ThaLakeShow »

I like the general concept, but it should be for extreme cases... sounds like they need to reel it back a bit!

By pumpknot »

And no im not reaching, i got kicked for playing the game fair and square. It's ridiculous. Ive made it to the pink diamond league every time and im not even going to try this week. The thing that pisses me off the mostis this...

THERE WASNT EVEN A PROBLEM WITH FOULS. THE GAMEPLAY IS THE ISSUE. SPRINTING AT THE RIM WITH A FAST PLAYER THIS YEAR IS CONSIDERED OFFENSE AND THERES LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS DEFENSE. I MAY BE DONE THIS YEAR. MADDEN IS THE MOVE FELLAS, IF YOU DONT HAVE IT I RECOMMEND GETTING IT.

Liked by mbxsys
By Miamiheat3 »

Now that the replace a player feature is missing, how do you replace a player in your lineup???

By mbxsys »

Seriously I don't think anybody ever complained about fouls

If anything its the offense that needs more restrictions, not the defense

This is all for the purpose of forcing us to play an offense only game where whoever has the highest my spent strictly wins cause they have the most "good karma" 2k luck with tipped steals on bumping people and all that other bullshit that comes with a higher 2k rated player