By jeremylinisgoat17 »

I believe the card of the day feature has brought more negativity than positivity. Everyone wants to be in the top spot, so it makes everyone have competition, and as I can see around the site, it causes much turmoil. Everyone wants to be in the top, and lots of people are compaining. Lets just enjoy other people's cards, and not fight each other to be the best at it.

By AnkleBreaker7 »

preach

By KFChicken »

amen

By vincecarter15 »

I honestly don't think it should be removed. We can just have multiple CoTD winners. That way more people get a shot at being on the top. And people that got CoTD this week earned it. Both Rylie and Jayhawk has been getting pretty much riots in their card's comments because people complain that it's unfair because they have a huge following. Well do you know why they have a huge following? They've been a part of the community for a while and earned respect from everybody on this site. And since Jayhawk is taking a month break, that means more people get a chance to become to the top card maker. Now can the system get improved? Of course! We should have a rule that means the same person can't win it 2+ days in a row, or even multiple CoTDs.

By Rylieisabeast »

thank you but i think tupac should make seperate card pages, one fore custom card templates and one for regular cards.

Liked by Mr.YellowFlash
By vincecarter15 »
By TPAF »

fuck i miss cards i had physical evidence but tupac explained that people can intefere with my system

Liked by vincecarter15
By zemGOAT »
TPAF said in Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 5:12 am

fuck i miss cards i had physical evidence but tupac explained that people can intefere with my system

COTD almost put this site though tf you mean

By eveyu98 »

I agree with you.

Last edited 9 weeks ago by eveyu98