By Gentre059 »

I know im not the only fustrated myteam player who has opened hundreds of packs and boxes and was left with nothing maybe a diomond or 2 this whole year. Myteam this year was a huge  dissapointment. By this time of the year i feel like everyone who has grinded should have a starting 5 of diamonds with one or two coming off the bench but yet the average person has like 1 or 2. I belive 2k should do away with all this nonsense in packs like shoes badges courts heeling cards n etc every pack should contain the reason you opened the pack so instead of 5 card do 3 pack prices remain the same. So that way in a player box i get 30 players or you need badges pull a badge box and etc.that does inflate the market yes ik but it also gives you the opportunity to make a decent amount of mt and it makes every card affordable and reasonabl. Of corse a lot more challengess do away with gauntlet have like online playoffs type event kinda like madden if you lose a game you start over have it be like 10 games you have to win them all and you get like 50k mt and a couple packs but you have the sme process as draft champions maybe like 8 rounds 1 diamond 2 amy 3 golds and 4 silvers wouldnt that be fun but lemme know you guys ideas 

Liked by Sumoparis
By M3THrogan »

I wish there was just a mode to play in a season or something with your myteam. Or even just more domination versions. I like playing actual games vs the computer. Domination and historic were fun for me because it was actually challenging, but achievable. After a few losses, getting that win felt so good. And getting the reward packs and building my team up. 

Now its just challenges I'll never be able to beat with stupid restrictions, or playing online and having to get messaged being told how bad i suck, heaven forbid i should lose.

By OmarDaRealDeal »

Just like last gen Schedule mode   You do their season schedule and they gave you upgraded players from that team! It was pretty fun.  

Liked by schafe19
By Gentre059 »

Agree with both of yall ideas a season would be great and the mt we earn we can build our players up. And resale them you might get a 2000 mt joel embidd but after some time you get him to a 94 overall and you sell him for 100 to 200k mt now it might cost 50 to 75k to improve his rating and badges but something along those lines would be great

By willywonka »

1. get rid of this contract system or at least increase the storage so we can have more than 10 of every colour. really annoying if you open packs and have to use contracts over and over again instantly

2. put amethyst cards in domination reward packs.... you can even lower the chance of getting one or make it almost impossible. but the excitement while open these packs would literally be worth the grind.

3. better reward for domination...I mean, a 91 jason kidd is ok. but consider that many players have to play for around 40+ hours to finish even current domination...that's a long time.. so either better rewards odr better reward packs please...

4. it would be pretty cool if u could unbadge a player and re-use the badges. I don't get the point of maxing a player out, sell him later, buy another one and then get all those badges again. and this repeats over and over again all the time

By SnackBarbarian »

An old comment I made on how 5 diamonds squads in the low unrestricticed seeds were some people who run golds can't keep up   

"But still they need to change RTTP. Either place more restrictions with less seeds i.e. 2 with 1 silver 2 with 3 gold 2 with 3 Amephyst to balance the game modes better. Or Have 2 different modes 1 with the restrictions and then you unlock unrestricticed forever- but to keep people playing it (the unrestricticed seeds) make the series rewarding by  adding a choice pack guaranteed gold or higher- or an Mt reward to help build you towards better teired players or choose your team historic pack- mT or player reward challenges would be great. Who knows maybe I'm just bitter but I think it would be more challenging more fair and more rewarding. "

Also if they keep rttp the way it is have roll over rewards i.e. You get those packs and go to the restricticed seeds and loose you fall back to the previous one and beat it but  get nothing you should get a mt reward or pack so that you can build your team better   

Also for Historic domination include a mode where when there is no 3 pts line like it was back before the merger. That would also make an interesting pvp mode as well. 

I'd also like them to change trials to dish out more and change from say: "one player get 8 blocks" to "get 8 blocks as a team" because some of those trials are stupidly difficult for some play styles. Or an option of different challenges to work for.

also would like a drop in attributes for players out of position unless they have a special badge i.e. One of a kind like Lebron or magic who can play all positions 

But the most important thing they need to do is fix the arbitration BS. I've lost so many key wins and MT to arbitration that it's really hard to justify playing the game  

just some of my thoughts 

Last edited June 15th, 2016 by SnackBarbarian
By schafe19 »

1. I think there should be more game modes since I have finished Domination and Historic Domination but don't like having to play the challenges with the dumb restrictions

2. Gauntlet is cool I guess 

3. NO MORE CONTRACTS 

Liked by Gentre059
By Abstruso »

Sorry to say that, but my team won't be better in the future. 2k is working on the best way to get your money not the best way to entertain you. Enough said!

Liked by Chun13
By djay089 »
Gentre059 said in Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 7:54 am

I know im not the only fustrated myteam player who has opened hundreds of packs and boxes and was left with nothing maybe a diomond or 2 this whole year. Myteam this year was a huge  dissapointment. By this time of the year i feel like everyone who has grinded should have a starting 5 of diamonds with one or two coming off the bench but yet the average person has like 1 or 2. I belive 2k should do away with all this nonsense in packs like shoes badges courts heeling cards n etc every pack should contain the reason you opened the pack so instead of 5 card do 3 pack prices remain the same. So that way in a player box i get 30 players or you need badges pull a badge box and etc.that does inflate the market yes ik but it also gives you the opportunity to make a decent amount of mt and it makes every card affordable and reasonabl. Of corse a lot more challengess do away with gauntlet have like online playoffs type event kinda like madden if you lose a game you start over have it be like 10 games you have to win them all and you get like 50k mt and a couple packs but you have the sme process as draft champions maybe like 8 rounds 1 diamond 2 amy 3 golds and 4 silvers wouldnt that be fun but lemme know you guys ideas 

How much mt did you spend on packs this year? Pack odds are fine tune way they are because if they become too easy to obtain then everyone has same teams. 

By Gentre059 »

Like 800k mt all year maybe more i pulled 3 diamonds tmac r.Barry n k leonard pulled amy tbt frobe twice amy tbt vc. Those are my best pulls you can throw in George girvin from the begging but no real fire. I have sold everyone but tmac and have nothing to show for it. My pack been crap tried several players diamond crawford mvp kobe n duncan diamond bill russell playoff harden kd n milsap but they wasnt as good as advertise and there was other cheeper options i currently use reward players in my lineup ewing @ the 5 bron 4 mullin @3 tmac n j kidd with drexler as 6th man